• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evolution 1-3

YALA

machang.. just want to know do u really have a car.. i know that u bought the conversion... but from what i heard is that your still lookin for a car to do the conversion....... and i'm not making this up to prove that your a liar this is what i heard and from a VERY close friend of your too..... just wanted to know if it's true machang

noop got a 300- car, and dnt worry machan there are lods of stories goin around, recently there was a story that my Engine is removed in to pieces and agian i sold the conversion to Nishantha lol, There was a another story im doing this conversion to beat Ashans car, :lol: i know that's imposible. and seems to be im in most wanted list, machan just ask shenal he has seen it ( the Black Evo III owner ) and the car is at my fiends place for paiting etc

Actually still didnt put new brake pad set, im still using the set came with the conversion and need to replace those ASAP,

Edited by GihanFX

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noop got a 300- car, and dnt worry machan there are lods of stories goin around, recently there was a story that my Engine is removed in to pieces and agian i sold the conversion to Nishantha lol, There was a another story im doing this conversion to beat Ashans car, :lol: i know that's imposible. and seems to be im in most wanted list, machan just ask shenal he has seen it ( the Black Evo III owner ) and the car is at my fiends place for paiting etc

Actually still didnt put new brake pad set, im still using the set came with the conversion and need to replace those ASAP,

pics??

Edited by Kim

thanks machang for clearing that up and not taking what i said the wrong way...

thanks machang for clearing that up and not taking what i said the wrong way...

No probs man, hopefully i post pics in next week, and i dnt want to talk abt my car here all i want to help ppl who want to do conversions, specially with our experieance we can help to cut the cost, in eary days ithe main problem was to find Original Evo bonet, but now Janitha do Fiber Bonets, so that problem is also solved

Edited by GihanFX

No probs man, hopefully i post pics in next week, and i dnt want to talk abt my car here all i want to help ppl who want to do conversions, specially with our experieance we can help to cut the cost, in eary days ithe main problem was to find Original Evo bonet, but now Janitha do Fiber Bonets, so that problem is also solved

Gihan,

I believe you have a evo3 whatever that other ppl says. so get some pics and post as you know nowdays most of ppl used to NATO.

to tell you if i am were you i would have get some pics of another evo3 do some photoshop work and post it as mine to get rid of the shit :D . dont take weeks to post pictures. coz its bad for you.

Edited by Grand Civic

Gihan,

I believe you have a evo3 whatever that other ppl says. so get some pics and post as you know nowdays most of ppl used to NATO.

to tell you if i am were you i would have get some pics of another evo3 do some photoshop work and post it as mine to get rid of the shit :D . dont take weeks to post pictures. coz its bad for you.

lol, its alredy bad for me machan , to go 1Km it cost around 20Rs, hit the gas my poor wallet, anyway called comapny for brake pad set and they said out of stock and 8 pads cost around 20000, eh just imagine of a car with unpainted body kit and bonet, faded white color body :action-smiley-060:

lol, its alredy bad for me machan , to go 1Km it cost around 20Rs

i dont suppose you use it for you normal commuting do you? if you do either you should buy a petrol shed along with the conv kit or work two jobs to afford gas...specialy knowing the way this gvt jacks up prices....

Cheers

Yala

lol, its alredy bad for me machan , to go 1Km it cost around 20Rs, hit the gas my poor wallet, anyway called comapny for brake pad set and they said out of stock and 8 pads cost around 20000, eh just imagine of a car with unpainted body kit and bonet, faded white color body :action-smiley-060:

Machan if you really need these brake pads i can arrange it for you to lesser price. you need to tell me you want which type? standard or competition? i have one front competition pad set of Mintex brand which cost 18K. If i go for the conversion i will not use stock brakes and i will have the possibility to upgrade to brembo.

if intrested do let me know.

Machan one of my friend is intrsted to buy my car and got a very gud offer, thats why i didnt post pics, and the interios is basic, Original Evo Dashborad and still stock lancer seats, anyway i post pics in next few weeks if he dnt buy

Guhan,

Eager to see pics of your dream machine. can we see pics at least in this week?

btw, did you friend bought your car or still the car with you? if your friend is not intrested pls tell me as i said earlier.