• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula Plus Motorshow 2007

miniace

Yup that would be the one. Thanks, I kinda like it myself.... Specially the way the jaguars move in and out of focus.

hey peri, nice pics indeed!!!!

Btw, whats the camera you use?

a bit OT but you wouldnt hapen to know the price of a used/new EOS 350D/400D in Sri Lanka would you?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey peri, nice pics indeed!!!!

Btw, whats the camera you use?

a bit OT but you wouldnt hapen to know the price of a used/new EOS 350D/400D in Sri Lanka would you?

Still the S2 IS.

Not sure about the SLRs coz everyone I know gets them down from abroad :) Besides, it'll depend on the lens.

MAx has a 400D. Max? Any better idea?

Still the S2 IS.

Not sure about the SLRs coz everyone I know gets them down from abroad :) Besides, it'll depend on the lens.

MAx has a 400D. Max? Any better idea?

140K+ from the Canon agents Metropolitan

around 90 -100K from Panama traders @ MC.

Around 80K from an individual selling through the sunday paper.

I'm assuming thats with the kit lens?

Beautiful pics Peri & Mini... :)

Thanks. Still waiting to see if Max has got any better with the SLR since he isn't showing me yet :D I personally think he is afraid. :lol:

ahh thanks! the kit here comes to about Rs.75000 if i buy 2 :) else about 85000...... i want to get one, so lookin for someone to buy it with.... :D

Is it hard to sell a (new) digi-SLR? cos i dont know if there's a big enough market for me to buy the 2nd one and make sure its sold..

ahh thanks! the kit here comes to about Rs.75000 if i buy 2 :) else about 85000...... i want to get one, so lookin for someone to buy it with.... :D

Is it hard to sell a (new) digi-SLR? cos i dont know if there's a big enough market for me to buy the 2nd one and make sure its sold..

I'm interested, but I want to wait for the next model. The XTi successor with the Digic III processor. The 400D has the Digic II. The higher level SLR 40D with the Digic III is out as is a consumer compact. Have to wait for the S range and the low level SLR with the Digic III to make a choice. Shouldn't take too long, I think.