• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dual S I M Phones

miniace

Anyone knows about dual SIM phones ( phones with dual SIM CARD SLOT supporting two lines even from different networks simultaniously) .A reletively unknown brand CECT dual SIM phone is available in SL now.Any other Brands/Makes? How good are they?

MINIACE

Anyone knows about dual SIM phones ( phones with dual SIM CARD SLOT supporting two lines even from different networks simultaniously) .A reletively unknown brand CECT dual SIM phone is available in SL now.Any other Brands/Makes? How good are they?

MINIACE

Hi MINIACE

I've come across a unit and a person who wants to bring it down. It's from China and has provision for 2 sim's works well and all but still not been able to get a agency here to bring it.

When I mean works well - U actually get calls form both numbers simultaneously. Great sound and visuals. Price is around 35000/- if u want I can get the details.

Hi MINIACE

I've come across a unit and a person who wants to bring it down. It's from China and has provision for 2 sim's works well and all but still not been able to get a agency here to bring it.

When I mean works well - U actually get calls form both numbers simultaneously. Great sound and visuals. Price is around 35000/- if u want I can get the details.

Good but the locally available one is only SLR 24K isnt it? Please mail me the info to [email protected]

Good but the locally available one is only SLR 24K isnt it? Please mail me the info to [email protected]

bro, I work for one of the service providers here, and a mate of mine looks over the hanset area. apparently the chinese one mazdaspeed reffered to is the only one availible here, but there are some quality issues with it. don't get it without warranty.

apparently one of the best dual sim phones are this certain korean brand, but not availible in sl. best bet for you is to get one down from sigapore or malasia.

MINIACE

Bro Miniace,

Just FYI I came across a guy who was using a special SIM (which can be inserted into any GSM phone) capable of operating 16 connections at once. The pack includes a SIM reader + SIM. How it works is simple, say you have 3 connections ie Hutch, Dialog & Tigo. All you have to do is read these individual SIM data (using the reader) and then write them back into the special SIM provided. This SIM can accomodate 16 similar connections B). But the drawback is only one operator can be active at a time. (But alternatively you ucan use the divert facility) But shifting from each operator is very easy, just long press the # and it shows all the operators, just scroll to the desired network & confirm, thats all. This guy has purchased this from S'pore and had cost him approx only 8K LKR (Including SIM, Reader & Software) Each additional SIM is only 2K I guess. Guys but this product is still not approved here by TRC & is considered illegal :angry-smiley-048:

Cheers

Bro Miniace,

. This SIM can accomodate 16 similar connections B). But the drawback is only one operator can be active at a time. (But alternatively you ucan use the divert facility) But shifting from each operator is very easy,

No point of having only one connection activated at a time.There are similar and simple gadets available at lower prices.

bro, I work for one of the service providers here, and a mate of mine looks over the hanset area. apparently the chinese one mazdaspeed reffered to is the only one availible here, but there are some quality issues with it. don't get it without warranty.

apparently one of the best dual sim phones are this certain korean brand, but not availible in sl. best bet for you is to get one down from sigapore or malasia.

Ya Arc Angle is right... the unit looks nice but have to speak to the guy reg. warranty.....

I too work for a provider hence I got to know abt it through the guy who brought the unit for a demo. We did'nt go ahead with the deal anyway...

Ya Arc Angle is right... the unit looks nice but have to speak to the guy reg. warranty.....

I too work for a provider hence I got to know abt it through the guy who brought the unit for a demo. We did'nt go ahead with the deal anyway...

we don't work for the same provider, do we? :-)

i mean, you could be sitting in the same office as I am :D

we don't work for the same provider, do we? :-)

i mean, you could be sitting in the same office as I am :D

now you both tell us the name of the company as:

D / M / T / H

so if we are in need, we can get some help around.. thanks!