• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Al Browsing Issues??

Ripper

From yesterday i can only see one post per topic and have to click on a tree layout thing to go through each individual post in a thread.

Can't see the page 1, page 2 thing :(

Has something gone wrong from my end or does this have anything to do with a customizable options within AL that some looser in ma office would've messed up for me :violent-smiley-099:

Any ideas guys how fix it since it's a big PIA to go through the tree menu and read each post at a time...

I'm on a Apple Mac OSX 10.4.1 Running FireFox with all the latest updates etc if that has got anything to do with this :)

thanks

Ripper

• 6 years later...

Hi MADZ,

Experiencing an issue where the Quote an MultiQuote buttons are not working on Internet Explorer 11.0 (update 11.0.13). Works fine on Chrome. Been having this issue for some time now, and I remember other members saying that they were experiencing the same issue.

When either button is pressed, the green progress indicator (loading) appears on the top of the page and disappears (but nothing happens as a result of the post back). Appreciate if you can look into this.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Hi MADZ,

Experiencing an issue where the Quote an MultiQuote buttons are not working on Internet Explorer 11.0 (update 11.0.13). Works fine on Chrome. Been having this issue for some time now, and I remember other members saying that they were experiencing the same issue.

When either button is pressed, the green progress indicator (loading) appears on the top of the page and disappears (but nothing happens as a result of the post back). Appreciate if you can look into this.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

No offense but IE is the last browser I'd think of using. :)

Chrome & Firefox FTW.

DAFUQ you were doing with IE11 ? :P
No offense but IE is the last browser I'd think of using. :)

Chrome & Firefox FTW.

I think both Chrome and IE have their own strengths and weaknesses. While the latest versions of IE is faster than Chrome due to the multi-threaded architecture as opposed to Chrome's multi-process architecture, overall Chrome outweighs IE's strengths. I use Chrome at home most of the time, but I love the F12 tools on Internet Explorer as opposed to what Chrome has to offer. A normal user wouldn't know what F12 tools is, but I use it on a daily basis at work.

Having said that, just because one browser is superior to the other, it doesn't mean that web sites should only focus on writing their software to be compatible with the so called "popular" browsers. When Chrome was just new, imagine what would have happened if everyone developing software for the web thought "oh, this is still new to the market, no one uses it, so we can just skip supporting it".

• Like 1