• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

I think you boys aren't using the resources in this forum to the fullest potential. There were few major events that took place in that very same venue and some members in this community played a major part in organizing them. Best example would be the Modifyfest. I wasn't there but I saw the pictures and heard the stories. That event ticked all the boxes you guys are looking for. Why don't you get in touch with one of these organizers and get hold of their contacts. Should be able to get bit of a discount as well.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh that's not my intention but this thread is agonizing to read. There are handful of people with big plans and expectations and there are even a lesser number of people actually tiring to do something about it.

Well in away it’s correct to say that but as Pradfred said most are trying to survive. I’m sure we can get this off the ground.

Good in a way we have postponed the event as we can get ourselves organized. I’m willing to support in any means possible but time is of an essence these days due to some personal commitments – But will do what ever possible to get this off the ground.

Getting the work out – I have talked to my Garage guy as well ad we can have a banner/notice once we have confirmed the location and dates etc.

But my humble opinion is let’s try to keep things simple initially as this would be our 1st meet (Rain destroyed our last 1 )

Let’s have a meeting to discuss the matters ? A weekday would be good so that weekends can be left for family matter ( Still not family but ……)

So guys keep the faith and Give pradfred your fullest support – the greater the number the bigger the success

Thanks

I agree let's meet up this week. Am off to NE for the hill climb on 6th so either before or after that.

A quick meeting but all of us must attend

What say you all ?

Yes we all should meet up. Let me know the time n venue.

Hopefuly the rain will stay away for the meet. :unsure:

Hey when I went to buy a can of transmission oil. One guy gave me "Multi Purpose AT transmission and powersteering oil". ??? He talled me that this could me used as well. As i remembered last time I toped up my T oil I used is very thik one. Didn't buy though. Bought a can stated Transmission Oil only. Is it k. to put above menstioned multi purpose oil for ur trans. By the way this happen in Ceypet.

Thanks

I agree let's meet up this week. Am off to NE for the hill climb on 6th so either before or after that.

A quick meeting but all of us must attend

What say you all ?

Prad,

If we're meeting before the 6th, today is the day.. else early next week..? I assume it'll be SSC.

What time would the event take off on the 26th..?

Prad,

If we're meeting before the 6th, today is the day.. else early next week..? I assume it'll be SSC.

What time would the event take off on the 26th..?

Hi guys,

Apologies for the silence was deafened by the roaring engines at Radella & Mahagastotte :)

Yup lets meet up this week, but only if the core team members can make it, and confirm?

( Bugs we can meet & drink though he he )

core members I need volunteers

Event start times etc need to be agreed but I thought

Start at 10

finish by 3 Pm ?

then drinks :)

lets plan to meet at SSC on the 9th or 10th ?

members confirm ?

Mazda Club....

Are we meeting this week?

come on you guys......

SSC - Thursday or friday ?

Time : 6.30 Pm ?

Confirm please................ :violent-smiley-030:

Earth calling moon rocket ......moon rocket ? mmmmmmm anyone got your ears on? :rolleyes:

Receiving you loud n clear..!

Sorry for the long silence, was on leave.. got my clutch replaced.

Thursday seems fine, SSC..? what time..? who else is coming..?

I'm in for this Thu. 10th. at SSC right... Pradfred will give you a ring

Ok then ssc at six thirty?

On the 10th ok

Hey Mazda Boys,

Wake up. :zzz:

Lets meet today and agree to do this, and get it dome.

Mazdaspeed I need your confirmation .........dont have your number...... :action-smiley-060:

GuruG ?

Sparky / Pericles / Miniace / GTAm. We would love to see you too.

SSC: ( And as this club does not have any money :( - we will have to go dutch) <_< hope thats ok?

Time about 6.30 ?

reply this forum- I will keep checking every hour .......

cheers Hope to see you all. :locomotive:

:sleeping-smiley-008: Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn............ Finally we r meetin up. I'll b there by 1830 (hopefully).

I dont hav any of ur # nor u hav mine. I've seen Prads # sumwhere but cant remember... Any1 cumin from Malabe???

Hav 2 leave in a jiffy since my parents r cumin 4 diner.

Edited by GuruG

Awright everybody !

The Core organizing comittee met yesterday finally and even though the weather gods tried to dissuade us we made the meeting !

A few hot shots to take the chill and we were good to go.

The meet is on for the 26th, at the MRA ground at Pelawatta.

We now need to get Mazda and Ford owners to confirm participation and I request all AL readers and members to tell your friends who have Fords and Mazdas about the meet.

We will have a seperate link on AL to register - Madz confirm this please.

We will post the details soon.

Overall any Mazda or Ford can come , old or new car van jeep etc

Autolanka members are also welcome as we all love cars and the more petrol heads the better.

Keep checking this thread for updates and drive fast but safe :)

Edited by pradfred

Hey Mazda Boys,

Wake up. :zzz:

Lets meet today and agree to do this, and get it dome.

Mazdaspeed I need your confirmation .........dont have your number...... :action-smiley-060:

GuruG ?

Sparky / Pericles / Miniace / GTAm. We would love to see you too.

SSC: ( And as this club does not have any money :( - we will have to go dutch) <_< hope thats ok?

Time about 6.30 ?

reply this forum- I will keep checking every hour .......

cheers Hope to see you all. :locomotive:

Sorry, missed this. Sparky's not well dude. Like I said, I'll keep him in the loop.

Speakin of comitment. No rain, No traffic, No Flodin could stop us from meetin. Nice to get to know u guys.

Every1 dis gonna b huge. :action-smiley-035:

We only need from our beloved AL members to spread the word n bring as many mazda n ford lovers to the meet n ENJOY to the max.

Other petrol heads too can join us.

This is not going to b a just another "chit chat" meet. We hav come up with many ideas of entertainment(thx Prad).

And ya we'r gonna meet :mosking: Gymkhana :mosking: at the meet.

Edited by GuruG

[quote name='GuruG'

We only need from our beloved AL members to spread the word n bring as many mazda n ford lovers to the meet n ENJOY to the max.

The main challenge is to spread the word. Madz once you give us the link we will start doing some brochures and also a few e mails.

Guys - can I request all of those in big offices to spread the word and also give the link (once its up) to all.

I will put in the minutes once I get to office- typing on this handheld is blue murder :)

Hope to light a few candles to keep rain at bay ....

[quote name='GuruG'

The main challenge is to spread the word. Madz once you give us the link we will start doing some brochures and also a few e mails.

Guys - can I request all of those in big offices to spread the word and also give the link (once its up) to all.

I will put in the minutes once I get to office- typing on this handheld is blue murder :)

Hope to light a few candles to keep rain at bay ....

hay pradfred, e-mail me the agenda and a sample entry form of the meet so that i can create a special page..we dont have much time guys!!!!!

hay pradfred, e-mail me the agenda and a sample entry form of the meet so that i can create a special page..we dont have much time guys!!!!!

Done.

I have also added the link as we agreed.

www.autolanka.com/mazda_ford

The designs are ready and we will get cracking on the printing

Please get the word out.

26th at 10am at the MRA grounds @ Pelawatta. Mazda & Ford.

Other Autolanka members welcome too.

time seems to fly ........................

Hi all,

just a thought , why not we start a Mazda owners club? Just mailed Sparky on this too :unsure:

Not a club in the club sense but maybe a get together once in a while and show our Mazzes ( Is that a word?) <_<

We can get some good Mazda tune up guys and also its a good reason to park & Paaaarrrrrtttttyyyyy ! :action-smiley-035:

What say you guys?

cheers

Pradfred :car-smiley-002:

hey guys,

i think this is a great idea... i have been a silent reader of autolanka for years.. just thought i will join today.. better late than never.. i own a astina just did the engine after clocking 300,000.. put in some high compression carina GT pistons.. anywaz.. if we can get everyone here it will be great.... :jumping-smiley-013:

hey guys,

i think this is a great idea... i have been a silent reader of autolanka for years.. just thought i will join today.. better late than never.. i own a astina just did the engine after clocking 300,000.. put in some high compression carina GT pistons.. anywaz.. if we can get everyone here it will be great.... :jumping-smiley-013:

charitha19 Welcom to AL family. Speakin of Mazda durability you have a wonderful example. U must hav noticed about the meet. Its gr8 if you can bring some fellow astinas with you. I hav seen so many astinas on the road but sudnley all vanished :unsure:

charitha19 Welcom to AL family. Speakin of Mazda durability you have a wonderful example. U must hav noticed about the meet. Its gr8 if you can bring some fellow astinas with you. I hav seen so many astinas on the road but sudnley all vanished :unsure:

thanks machang,

well yeah i have seen quite a few too.. but dont know whether the owners acutally bought it to do it up or they are truly the enhthusist..... i bought it when SL didnt have this whole drag craze but i had the whole performance craze... was not in SL for sometime i guess thats why..

thanks again for the welcom.. so how do i become a part of the event and membership and stuff....

thanks machang,

well yeah i have seen quite a few too.. but dont know whether the owners acutally bought it to do it up or they are truly the enhthusist..... i bought it when SL didnt have this whole drag craze but i had the whole performance craze... was not in SL for sometime i guess thats why..

thanks again for the welcom.. so how do i become a part of the event and membership and stuff....

wow 300K that's a lot... :action-smiley-060:

love to see her then......

just drop in on the 26th, we'll take care of all the rest when u get there ..... bring as many friends u can...

Hoping to see u there