• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

Hey Im suggesting a different venue this time....We had enough last time I guess. Lets leave the 'innocent lovers alone' and stick to another place where we can have a good choice of food , good parking space and plenty of shades with seating.What you guys say?

MINIACE

Ha ha ha....

Still caring for lovers in the park .......

OR will you be planning to be there for a private trip? mmmm Dont get caught ... I might be there as well :lol:

Ha ha ha....

Still caring for lovers in the park .......

OR will you be planning to be there for a private trip? mmmm Dont get caught ... I might be there as well :lol:

Oh yeah you got it bulls eye!!! :lol: Lets meet there...my wife will be there with me...your...??? :P

MINIACE

mazve3.jpg

Here's my crude version.

Btw saw this Mazda yesterday at a car vendor.

dsc00094ne9.jpg

dsc00096hp4.jpg

Hey the logos are GR8.

So whos gonna finalise them?

Also the old Mazda in the picture - is it a rotary was well?

looks to be in original shape too...

Hey the logos are GR8.

So whos gonna finalise them?

Also the old Mazda in the picture - is it a rotary was well?

looks to be in original shape too...

I don't think its a rotary coz it has a badge at the back that mentions 1200, may be its a 1200cc.

Edited by dinosh

Mate she looks great! whats the asking price? How was the mechanical state?

MINIACE

Not very great but resurrectable. One side of the body and the front end needs some neatening up. There's also quite a bit of rust that has been covered up with a hurried paint job.

It started but it woudl not rev up. So I guess there's a problem with the carb at best, and the engines worn at worst.

The rear end and right side was remarkably orignal as was the interior, which is very rare these days. And it was a 1200! I always thought there's was only a 1300.

He quotes 150k but I think you can and should get it for 100k. It's in Boralesgamuwa in a road side car sale.

Not very great but resurrectable. One side of the body and the front end needs some neatening up. There's also quite a bit of rust that has been covered up with a hurried paint job.

It started but it woudl not rev up. So I guess there's a problem with the carb at best, and the engines worn at worst.

The rear end and right side was remarkably orignal as was the interior, which is very rare these days. And it was a 1200! I always thought there's was only a 1300.

He quotes 150k but I think you can and should get it for 100k. It's in Boralesgamuwa in a road side car sale.

Thanks GTAm for the info.I saw a few 1200s modified and displayed last years Japanese Classic car exhibition..and looked stunning!

MINIACE

We Sri Lankans really do go off topic...now dont we :P

Any1 came up with a good location for the meet?

Lets book that ground owned by the MRA and do a proper meet. B)

I can lay out a Gymkhana syle track with cones and we can try a fastest time event :grinning-smiley-004:

But that means boys and gals - we might have to cough up some dough :blink:

We did one event there and it was great fun. cars don't get raped :wub: and the speed is low so no one can try any funny tactics. Also the power of the car does not matter - but driving skill does. ;)

So lets get this club moving huh ?

The weather gods will hopefully smile :rolleyes: on us but if not l :angry-smiley-002: ets bring our swimmers and have a wet & wild party! :alc:

lemme know mates.

Cheers

Pradfred

I can lay out a Gymkhana syle track with cones and we can try a fastest time event :grinning-smiley-004:

We did one event there and it was great fun. cars don't get raped :wub: and the speed is low so no one can try any funny tactics. Also the power of the car does not matter - but driving skill does. ;)

The weather gods will hopefully smile :rolleyes: on us but if not l :angry-smiley-002: ets bring our swimmers and have a wet & wild party! :alc:

lemme know mates.

Cheers

Pradfred

Dude that is AWSOME

:dance2:

Gr8 to hav a competition specialy as such. Hope we dont need any roll cages.(prick rules)

Lets make this happen. I'm with u all the way Prad.

BTW where is this ground? <_<

Every1 o.k. with the 3.badge ? Whose in to stickers or knows how 2 print em?

29th Of March at "that ground owned by the MRA"

ZOOM ZOOM

Hi all

Ok will get on it

Need the guys to confirm though , looks like mazdonians are losing interest eh?

Will check on ground situ and start lighting some candles to sort da weather

lemme know mates.

Cheers

Pradfred

WOW... PRAD Thats a Great Idea!!! I am In!!!

the Mazda club has certainly got noticed :lol:

heard a few random ppl talk about it and just a few days ago met some friends attached to A..MW & even they mentioned that they saw the banner up and were quite taken up with the rides there :)

...they also mentioned the downpour :(