• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Club

pradfred

I was only there for a few minutes and didn't bother with pics as my camera doesn't do too well in low light.

Peri, did it stop raining long enough for you to try?

I reckon we should try this again in a couple of weeks. Anyone else?

Yes I really do appreciate if we could hav dis meet again. How many cars were there? I'll take pics n vids nxt time.

Hey pradfred did u get 2 hav ur booze :alc:

Peri, did it stop raining long enough for you to try?

Nope. Never got the cam out coz it was raining, but after you left, it really came down by the bucket load. Meet split up then. Had a helluva time trying to get home, past ankle deep water in Nugegoda. Heck even parliment road had several inches of water in that short time. I mean, it really came down damn hard!

Yeah, should try again.

That was a very bad downfall floods every where including the meeting place...I limped home thanks to my 16 inch.

So lets discuss about the next meeting soon!

MINIACE

Hi All, :lol:

hey it was great while it lasted.

The %^&^%$ rain was un *(*&^ believable. :angry-smiley-030:

The club definetely has POTENTIAL mates. All the guys were crazy about their cars ( and I even think we have a main sponsor he he ) :P

hey remember the guy in the Mzada makin out with his girl? must invite him next time.....

Took two pics from ma phone - tried to upload ....but hey ...guess what.

(ill send to Madz) he will put in on....

So yup we must meet again and the next time lets do a drive by or drive to a certain point in convoy ( Too cheesy ya think?) -_-

remember I said my sunroof leaked?

Get this - I ran around with an Umbrella with Zoom Zoom, to get the banner down, and then get into my car , only its wetter inside than out he he :action-smiley-035:

The water on the roard was unbelievable,

Oh well consider them Showers of blessings...... :dance3:

keep the forumn alive o :party:

Yes I really do appreciate if we could hav dis meet again. How many cars were there? I'll take pics n vids nxt time.

Hey pradfred did u get 2 hav ur booze :alc:

Ahem 3 Mazda's and a Ford.

Also another Mazda - but he wasn't there for the club....... :rolleyes:

Booze: nope man. Must meet at a club next time then we can relly talk about our cars, drink, talk, drink, drink, drink, talk, about women, cars,.

hic hic :angry-smiley-048:

Must get more Mazdonians activated- saw a few driving past but we did not have the charisma ( nor the Ti** and A **) to pull them in..... :unsure:

there was a suggestion involving Russians though :rolleyes:

remember I said my sunroof leaked?

Get this - I ran around with an Umbrella with Zoom Zoom, to get the banner down, and then get into my car , only its wetter inside than out he he :action-smiley-035:

Yup been there. I'd jump into the car only to jump back out with wet trousers. Thankfully the leak's fixed after the fourth attempt. Thought it was the sunroof, but it turned out to be the sunroof AND windscreen.

Edited by Sparky

Yup been there. I'd jump into the car only to jump back out with wet trousers. Thankfully the leak's fixed after the fourth attempt. Thought it was the sunroof, but it turned out to be the sunroof AND windscreen.

nice to have met all you chaps and well done pradfred for organising,

miniace thanks for the support. nice xtrail by the way bro. :)

hope to join next time again.

came there around 6:00 and the show was over. Were there a member registration etc?

Nope, just a gathering of friends...and then wet friends. :rolleyes:

Must get more organized, guys lets plan a meet for End March or whatever and then plan it properly and have a real " Club Meet"

I only thought of a member book once I got there. :action-smiley-060:

I have also asked a friend who does Badges to see if we can get some badges and some T shirts done as well... :unsure: .lets see ....any suggestions are welcome guys. :rolleyes:

I must admit that if the rain had not come down, we would have had a load of fun. Its great to meet like minded petrolheads and chat. :food-smiley-004:

hey the F1 season's starting - anyone going to Malaysia? ( is that another thread?) :glare:

Hey Guy's alltough there was rain from the heaven's We had fun meeting up & getting to know each other!!! Hey guy's did you know that my Ford Engine turned into a Subaru Boxer engine while i was heading home??? Actually what happened was I splashed through a water hole accidently & water had got onto my spark plugs & It made the engine to sound like a Subary!!! It was cool though after sometime the water got evaporated & was nomal again!!! Had a nice time & Have to organise it again!!! Anyways the Auto Lanka G2G is on the way!!! Can't wait!!!

Shiran

Edited by mishiran

Hi all,

Got a few pics that I took – need to resize them as it’s too large will do it and post it. Well the blooming weather gods were not to happy I suppose …. Since Sunday was a nice sunny day. :action-smiley-060:

Hope all who came went home safely as I just could not see beyond 5 feet in front of me.

Velocity – hope u didn’t require any towing B)

All in all it was nice to put some faces to the screen names… glad to have met you gus and YES we need to do another one.

Patfred - Thumbs up for putting the idea and pushing it – I know lot of us had the idea but never seriously too it to the next level including me. Hoping we can do another event again – great work man. :alc::D

How about 15th of March? which is a Sat at same time same place. Wht do u rekon?

We should get sum car stickers printed "Mazda Club" or sumthin similar. Ohhh there's Ford too :unsure:

Nice banner by the way....

Hey GiruG, No Problems Bro, All you Mazzy's go ahead with the Mazda Club Sticker :rolleyes: !!! Well I can get a AL Sticker on soon when I meed Mads next time B) !!! Nice to see you all :alc: & Can't wait till the next meet :ninja: !!!

Shiran!!!

Edited by mishiran