• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ultimate Gaage

ferrarif50

I doubt its all one persons collection, looks like a photo happy guy going around taking pics of collections. I know the feeling :D

Anyone notice something odd? Not a Jap car in the entire gallery, but check the flag hanging from the roof on the third pic :D

actually, i get the impression that these pics are of several collections rather than one.... the different garages/backgrounds seem to prove it too....

Mouthwatering indeed, i guess its quite obvious after you relook again and again that its a collection of different garages, the ferraris seem to scattered everywhere for it to be one owner!

10.jpg

this is freaky! I've seen this collection...its near Lexington,KY. I recognized the F40 immediately(its like a good looking woman, u never forget when and where u saw it)

the owner is Dr. Jasbir Dhillon. I have more pics of his cars. follow the link below and goto lexington concourse pics. (he is in the last pic with his daughter or wife :) )his Porsche Carrera GT won in 2006 for future classic.

Edited by dhp

looks like a Mercedes Benz 600 Pullman limousine from the 70's...

There is supposed to be a Limo version of the W108 Vintage in Sri Lanka according to a Senior Service Advisor at D*MO.

Not sure if its a Pullman or an independently built (not a local) job. Worth investigating.

There is supposed to be a Limo version of the W108 Vintage in Sri Lanka according to a Senior Service Advisor at D*MO.

Not sure if its a Pullman or an independently built (not a local) job. Worth investigating.

I doubt it's a Pullman. There used to be a 280SEL 3.5 near your office Milindu along with a couple of Citroens and old bikes any idea if someone rescued them.

There is a stretched W115 here though.

I doubt it's a Pullman. There used to be a 280SEL 3.5 near your office Milindu along with a couple of Citroens and old bikes any idea if someone rescued them.

There is a stretched W115 here though.

Where abouts was this haul? Almost all the rotting cars in the area have either been sold for scrap or taken for restoration.