• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cefiro

pradfred

Yeah had a look at one. ( 2.5 litre engine)

It was white, and was in a car sale. Did not start right, very rough idle and the car had not been loved.

Also the airbag light kept coming on / off so took the cue and walked away.......

Most of them haven't... combination of the relatively high numbers on the road and the low-ish market values i suppose.... I've always had a soft spot for them myself, but if i was in that kinda market would maybe get the Laurel instead... mostly for the RWD :)

your car looks really great by the way Pradfred, best of luck with her!

great cars dude... nothing wrong to say about them except maybe the interior build on some... don't take the VQ20 for granted... it still gets the car going...

Most of them haven't... combination of the relatively high numbers on the road and the low-ish market values i suppose.... I've always had a soft spot for them myself, but if i was in that kinda market would maybe get the Laurel instead... mostly for the RWD :)

your car looks really great by the way Pradfred, best of luck with her!

machan i think the VQ25 had 170ish bhp... it's the VQ25 turbo that had 210bhp... i might be wrong...

the dude i bought the legacy from had a 2.5 turbo laurel as well... well it was actually his mother's :D

the dude i bought the legacy from had a 2.5 turbo laurel as well... well it was actually his mother's :D

White wasn't it? ...it never dawned upon me that it was a Club S :blink:

damn...some of those things had HICAS as well! :o

sweet