• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Z3

fuzzo

just wondering what people think of z3's...

a friend of mine had one one in her family and it was quite a decent little car to have. i saw a z3 at a sale (been there for quite a bit actually) and was thinking what others thought of it.

Perfectly matches the description of the convertible you've been wanting for sometime. What's the asking price?

a friend of mine had one one in her family and it was quite a decent little car to have. i saw a z3 at a sale (been there for quite a bit actually) and was thinking what others thought of it.

... therein lies the issue... ;)

...007 might have gotten behind the wheel of it, but it’s just a tad too feminine for my liking...

:lol:

The car at the sale is said to have quite a history…. :rolleyes:

Edited by Devinda_Z

i have driven one before. Its a super roadster, lots of fun, but i dont think its much good in sri lankan roads. i have to agree with devinda fuzzo, abit feminine. now if you an get ur hands on a Z4, thats more of a man's car!!

i have driven one before. Its a super roadster, lots of fun, but i dont think its much good in sri lankan roads. i have to agree with devinda fuzzo, abit feminine. now if you an get ur hands on a Z4, thats more of a man's car!!

I concur

:)

The Z4 is possibly the only "Bangle Mangle" which looks just right - the rough angles give it a brutish appearance

but the suspension is stiffer than most, so its possibly gonna ride like a bone shattering bouncing castle down Duplication Rd! :lol:

its all hear say, as most things are in sunny SL , but apparently been 'through the mill backwards' as they say :lol:

S_N might be able to be a little bit more specific...

if it is indeed the car that belonged to the racing personality xxx mentioned, then suffice to say, That lamp post story is apparently one of many.....

is this the same Z3 that was owned by a prolific figure in the SL racing scene??????

if it is, it had a nasty encounter with a lamp post in Dehiwala sometime back

...there aren't that many Z3 to being with & even fewer in turquoise...soooo i have a feeling that this is that very car!

if it is indeed the car that belonged to the racing personality xxx mentioned, then suffice to say, That lamp post story is apparently one of many.....

I've only heard of that one incident. i doubt the car was hacked that much when the said personality owned it as both he and his son know how to handle cars. after the lamp post mishap all the repairs were done at Prestige.

talking about feminine cars i think the MX5 is right in the top of that list despite its amazing sales figures.

I've only heard of that one incident. i doubt the car was hacked that much when the said personality owned it as both he and his son know how to handle cars. after the lamp post mishap all the repairs were done at Prestige.

how long ago did this happen cos the man sold the car a while ago so it could've been one of the later owners...

hmmm.... well he had this before he got himself the jap exotic. if i remember right he got that around 2002.

did i get my math wrong or is this a different car then?

just the math i figure :)

as for the other,given the 1998/9 Y.O.M & a 3 year margin for it to make its way over to SL, would peg it right about late 2001-early 2002...

O.T

... but haven't seen it in eons! ...heard stories that it's getting a NISMO tuned plant slotted in etc etc :unsure: ...but yet to see it on the road...

...there aren't that many Z3 to being with & even fewer in turquoise...soooo i have a feeling that this is that very car!

One of my friends have real interest in buying this car..........so i went with him to have look......very cheap looking paint job done to certain parts of the car.....i knew some thing is horribly wrong......