• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Some Advices!

sudheeras

I'm thinking of buying a 2001 model Pegout 406. So far, I've only used Suzuki vehicles and always I bring my vehicle to agents (A*W) for all the maintence work including regular services and I'm really happy with that.

So, if I moved into a some other brand (in this case it is Pegout), I prefer to take my vehicle to agents (Car Mart), but I have no idea about the qality of the service they provide and whether it is affordable for me.

So, I would really appreciate if you people can give me some advices & comments on this. And, one more stuff I would like to know is,

the availability of body parts for 406 (are reconditioned/used body parts availabe?).

I'm thinking of buying a 2001 model Pegout 406. So far, I've only used Suzuki vehicles and always I bring my vehicle to agents (A*W) for all the maintence work including regular services and I'm really happy with that.

So, if I moved into a some other brand (in this case it is Pegout), I prefer to take my vehicle to agents (Car Mart), but I have no idea about the qality of the service they provide and whether it is affordable for me.

So, I would really appreciate if you people can give me some advices & comments on this. And, one more stuff I would like to know is,

the availability of body parts for 406 (are reconditioned/used body parts availabe?).

hmmm i have NOT heard any good things about Car Mart :(

Maintainance costs on a european car will be a little higher than a Japanese vehicle...but the cars themselves offer a different experience alltogether :)

The 406 is a nice car, but it has its niggles - owners on the forum will comment further...

As for parts, you can source original components from IMPERIAL MOTORS on Hyde Park Corner

there are other places that get down parts as well, and given that the 406 is quite a common car in Sri Lanka, i doubt you'll have trouble getting things or carrying out maintainance on it.

[Dear Brother,

One of my very good friends is using MAZDA and told me that CARMART service is horrible. Most of peoples are reluctant to go for peugeot and mazdas because of CARMART.

I can second that been a Mazda user.

I would be most delighted if Mazda Corp. can pull the dealership out of Car MArt as it does not to any justice to the Brand well both brands for that matter