• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

devinda... on your previous one... alfa romeo giulia TZ2?

yes it is

The "Canguro" was actually the car i meant to post - genuine mistake - i had the alfa images in a single folder and inadvertantly put up the TZ2 instead of the Canguro which i meant to put up :(

The four leaf clover on the back and the pretty much identical lines didn't really help my cause either :mellow:

Here is the full picture

24077hp6.jpg

& the one i originally intended to and actually meant to post

24076na6.jpg

sorry for the confusion - purely accidental mix up on my part :action-smiley-060:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys!

Got a suggestion .Why don’t we confine the Trivia to autos available in SL.So that we are actually checking how good and ‘Auto-brainy’ and not how prompt the PC delivering Google results. For dial up users its kind of fair game then. I’m convinced many don’t spare time for Google hounds. Just an idea...

MINIACE

GuruG we're waiting for you to put up a picture so that we can guess , since you sucessfully answered the previous one...

please do hurry and keep the thread going :)

the winner needs to post or desgnate someone else to post - can't continue until u put something up , so please hurry

ohhh Didn't know there were rules <_<

Here I go.....

guess1ta1.gif

Hi Guys!

Got a suggestion .Why don’t we confine the Trivia to autos available in SL.So that we are actually checking how good and ‘Auto-brainy’ and not how prompt the PC delivering Google results. For dial up users its kind of fair game then. I’m convinced many don’t spare time for Google hounds. Just an idea...

MINIACE

"Cars available on Sri Lanka" sounds like a good idea to help our 56kbps pals... agree...:D

May i too suggest we see how this works, and if it doesnt work or we run out of ALL the vehicles available in SL, we can switch back to the old way.. So, dev_z if you're agreeable maybe you can post a vehicle available in SL?

PS: though, you MUST have some knowledge on the area to Google the proper vehicle too, right.. you cant just Google "car wit a rear light that comes in 2 circles, on red one orange" :D hehehee!

"Cars available on Sri Lanka" sounds like a good idea to help our 56kbps pals... agree...:D

May i too suggest we see how this works, and if it doesnt work or we run out of ALL the vehicles available in SL, we can switch back to the old way.. So, dev_z if you're agreeable maybe you can post a vehicle available in SL?

PS: though, you MUST have some knowledge on the area to Google the proper vehicle too, right.. you cant just Google "car wit a rear light that comes in 2 circles, on red one orange" :D hehehee!

I'm fine with the local vehicles...

its actually gonna be harder figuring out local vehicles :rolleyes:

here goes :

guesssluh6.jpg

&Dilesh your quite right - you gotta know what your looking for to actually find it - & google simply helps verify stuff once you narrow down the posibilities

Edited by Devinda_Z

here goes :

guesssluh6.jpg

&Dilesh your quite right - you gotta know what your looking for to actually find it - & google simply helps verify stuff once you narrow down the posibilities

Phew any hints.... :mellow:

here goes :

guesssluh6.jpg

Porsche 944.. doubt i'll be logging on again today by the way, so if im right, post on my behalf....

Porsche 944.. doubt i'll be logging on again today by the way, so if im right, post on my behalf....

I'm gonna add to that and say

Porsche 944 S2..... my initial guess was ther 928, but i was wron,g then was looking around for the 944 onlt to find that there are a whole lot of varients with a front ends that vary in ways.....

but this should be the exact one...

http://home.tiscali.nl/porsche944s2/index.html

I'm gonna add to that and say

Porsche 944 S2..... my initial guess was ther 928, but i was wron,g then was looking around for the 944 onlt to find that there are a whole lot of varients with a front ends that vary in ways.....

but this should be the exact one...

http://home.tiscali.nl/porsche944s2/index.html

yup right on the money

& the picture was courtesy of Peri from the AL coverage of the FP car show where the car was on display - so it was a car found in the island