• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is one a greenish one. I see it near this Lexmark building opposite Temple Trees in Kolpetty.

there's also a yellow and red one... i know the former owner of the yellow car...

on other news... it's getting very difficult to keep up with this thread!

there's also a yellow and red one... i know the former owner of the yellow car...

on other news... it's getting very difficult to keep up with this thread!

The Red Coupe is driven by a Lady right?

here since S_N hasn't put something up why don't u post a picture for us to guess Sharkster?

The Red Coupe is driven by a Lady right?

here since S_N hasn't put something up why don't u post a picture for us to guess Sharkster?

i'd love to but i'm going to be out for the long weekend starting tomorrow morning... i won't be able to confirm any guesses till saturday :) you do the honours...

Audi A4 Cabrio?

hmmm care to say what the country of origin is?

:unsure:

this is something found in SL ya?

I'd love to find this in SL; no, its not around here. I think its only for the US market. Anyways, the country of origin is the same the A4...

Oh, that didn't sound right. The car in question is not in SL. But the base model is around...

Edit: I just read about the image renaming thingy... Sorry, had no clue that would happen. Others are free to guess (don't peek!) :)

Edited by Silver