• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Porshes are really not my strong point, but ... http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p45334918.html

ok, gimme a bit.

damn there are handful of nice Porsche's in SL- have you taken a pic of the red 911 that goes around Col-7? the owner likes to thrash it around Inde.Sq. there's also a blue 968 that I saw parked at CR once.

Read up on 'Moby Dick' - a car that breathed fire with mechanical fuel injection and that could hit 390 at Le Mans

edit: My comment was a tad too rude to post in public. Just take note that something very rude was said :)

why edit? he is one and yes it would be an insult to the car,I doubt they'll recognize it though,probably will confuse it with a tuk tuk and when I prove them wrong,they'll call me names and challenge me to some dragzzzz,y'know "on the street".

so pericles am I right about the beamer being a isetta 250?

why edit? he is one and yes it would be an insult to the car,I doubt they'll recognize it though,probably will confuse it with a tuk tuk and when I prove them wrong,they'll call me names and challenge me to some dragzzzz,y'know "on the street".

so pericles am I right about the beamer being a isetta 250?

Yup, it is the bubble car! http://www.flickr.com/photos/derpunk/2895518193/

Sorry bout the delay. Was in pain after dislocating my shoulder so I went to sleep. You again.