• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm this ones a really hard one... :D is it a 1996 Nissan Fairlady 300zx bearing the number 301-2866? :unsure:

:lol:

nope this was last nights featuring the Lexus IS-F! 8 speed gearbox! :blink:

i just watched it myself, pretty cool the Is F. M3 beater ehh?? The paddle shift noises were doing tiff's head in!! love the sound though.. but that's porsche money man!! £50k

Dilesh sorry about the vespa. Its not a ferrari, just trying to mess with ur heads!! Sorry!! :unsure:

Gummybr, are you sure about the Power output?

160BHP is asking a lot of an N/A I4 single cam unit, even with the twin carbs...

&judging by the mounting and as such the RWD layout , as well as the lack of a brake booster even, i'm only to assume this is something from the 50'~70's...

hmmm is it the engine from the Datsun/Nissan U20 from the Datsun 2000 ?? :unsure:

or an R16 perhaps?

Thought this'll be hard.

Its from the 70s era.

I'll show you where I got the specs once some1 gives the correct answer.

Mind you this car weighs just about 1000kgs and its a 4 door. You wont find it in SL, but in a lesser powerful engine developing 110bhp.

Thought this'll be hard.

Its from the 70s era.

Mind you this car weighs just about 1000kgs and its a 4 door. You wont find it in SL, but in a lesser powerful engine developing 110bhp.

Mitsubishi Astron engine? i'm grasping at straws now...

Thought this'll be hard.

Its from the 70s era.

Hmm Lancer GSR maybe?

Thought this'll be hard.

Its from the 70s era.

I found a Fiat 128, Jensen-Healey and a Lotus Esprit to fit the parameters, but all are 2 door :(

But most 1000kg 160hp things I find are aircraft :lol:

Edited by Pericles

I found a Fiat 128, Jensen-Healey and a Lotus Esprit to fit the parameters, but all are 2 door :(

But most 1000kg 160hp things I find are aircraft :lol:

heh heh, why dont you check my link and go checkout the rally Toyota Corolla KE20, it has 185bhp and extremely light weight at 850kgs. Now aint that amazing?? Faster than the VZR???

heh heh, why dont you check my link and go checkout the rally Toyota Corolla KE20, it has 185bhp and extremely light weight at 850kgs. Now aint that amazing?? Faster than the VZR???

Rally cars are different beasts man :P

Rally cars are different beasts man :P

Maybe, but you see they aren't as stripped out as nowadays. Just imagine you at Traffic Lights when this normal looking old Toyota Corolla KE20 comes upto you and when it turns green he just leaves you :action-smiley-060: to eat his dust :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-030: ???