• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Black Evo 6

cayman

amen to that! :D

so now when exactly do we do this?

a road trip with a Legacy RS,Carina GT,Mini,VZR,GTR & 300ZX would prove most interesting! :)

hmmm Peri, when exaclty is that camera coming in?

wasnt there for the g2g, so wont mind joining this, u can add a S320 to the list.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amen to that! :D

so now when exactly do we do this?

a road trip with a Legacy RS,Carina GT,Mini,VZR,GTR & 300ZX would prove most interesting! :)

hmmm Peri, when exaclty is that camera coming in?

Devinda...... i dont mind joining with u guys too....Legacy B4 to the road trip :rolleyes:

sounds good chaps - the list of cars on the drive keep getting better n better! :)

now all we need to do is find a route and set a date!

now this seems to be something to look forward to indeed!!!

Who knows, maybe we'll be lucky enough to have a Evo 9 or a Evo X to join us ? ;)

Very True. I narrowly escaped a WRX 8 purchase when i saw that it had GC Chassis,

It should have been a GD

Hi dims, so hows life doing. Hi so how much would you offer for this so called converted EVO6. Meanwhile let me know your email address needs to contact you regarding some cars. Last saw you at car exibition. I recently new Velocity is You! :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

-pc from TCK 97 batch

We should open up a different thread of this guys, its going way OT on this. I propose we wait till the beginning of May and open a thread, should be able to finalize the where by then. Also be able to firm up the date, make sure Andy and Dilesh are down, etc, etc.

Edited by Pericles

this is becoming more n more like the AutoLanka-NISMO club road trip :)

...a bit like the G2G eh Sharkster?

:lol:

not funny <_<

We should open up a different thread of this guys, its going way OT on this. I propose we wait till the beginning of May and open a thread, should be able to finalize the where by then. Also be able to firm up the date, make sure Andy and Dilesh are down, etc, etc.

ditto...

Appreciate you guys waiting!!!