• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rc Day

dillongt

yo pretty cool rides ... is it bannd in SL to own Rc'sthe engine version is a real nice way to chil down not pretty expencive even i guess a model RC u can buy it for around 100 $ but once i saw at a toy shop there r way more expencive ones ....it wil cost u close to 500 $ to buy one but they said it was pretty powerful off road type ones ....can hv a real nice time, powerful little buggers they r & u can pull al sort of tricks with them ....

and rippy those r gasoline versions ...... machan ...

damn those things are quite fast :)

are these electric or gasoline/nitro???

If not for the bloody restrictions on RC stuff...would've bought one of em :(

thnax guys.... this one is gasoline ( nitro )

Dude, pictures are excellent. Too bad that R-34 looks toy grade next to the others. I think its the lack of the clip on body. Just doesn't look as serious.

Sweet BM. Who's is it?

i know machan. but next time you might can see a z-tune gtr........ :rolleyes: bmw is belongs to mr rajeev

mate...what would be the smallest electrical RC car brand/model that would be good for indoor racing... Think i've seen fairly smallish type of car that can take many types of bodies but is still quite nippy... Think they showed it on TV or summin... the bloody thing could drift :)

something like that might be able go through customs in SL :rolleyes:

You could look into the Kyosho Mini-Z's and so on.

Or these - http://preveenr.fotopic.net/c620631.html I believe the scale is something close to 1:28. Nippy. RWD (though you can buy a differential for the front). Very drift happy. Specially on the office floor (office is it's permanent residence.) Extremely modifiable. motor upgrades, suspension, gearing, diffs, tires, rims, bodykits, ground effects, pretty much you name it. Link for that is somewhere on my multiply site. (Which is one of those links down in my sig down there.)

You could look into the Kyosho Mini-Z's and so on.

Or these - http://preveenr.fotopic.net/c620631.html I believe the scale is something close to 1:28. Nippy. RWD (though you can buy a differential for the front). Very drift happy. Specially on the office floor (office is it's permanent residence.) Extremely modifiable. motor upgrades, suspension, gearing, diffs, tires, rims, bodykits, ground effects, pretty much you name it. Link for that is somewhere on my multiply site. (Which is one of those links down in my sig down there.)

hey thanks peri :)

will look into it.. the intial search on ebay puts it US$150+... most of em over 200

will look into it.. the intial search on ebay puts it US$150+... most of em over 200

RadioShack XMODS were $50 when I bought it. They phased those out in favor of the XMODS Evolution range, which was about $10 more, if I remember right. But def not 150!

Peri

Found a Mclaren F1 on ebay... this thing is absolutely tiny neda

http://#######/6n5j5e

Length: 126mm

Width: 70~76mm

Ground Clearance: 4mm

Wheelbase: 98mm(LL)

Tread (F/R): 61.5~63.5mm/59~65mm

Tire(F/R): Φ 25×8.5mm/ Φ 25×11mm

Gear Ratio: 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9:1

Weight: 130g (approx.)

Motor: 130-Class

Peri

Found a Mclaren F1 on ebay... this thing is absolutely tiny neda

http://#######/6n5j5e

Length: 126mm

Width: 70~76mm

Ground Clearance: 4mm

Wheelbase: 98mm(LL)

Tread (F/R): 61.5~63.5mm/59~65mm

Tire(F/R): Φ 25×8.5mm/ Φ 25×11mm

Gear Ratio: 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9:1

Weight: 130g (approx.)

Motor: 130-Class

About the same size as mine, as it says 1:27. And I'm thinking ridiculously over priced, specially with an additional $25 for shipping. Just check the Kyosho site to find the prices.

xmodscrop7qv6.th.jpg

Size indicator.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, Is the Skyline a NIKKO StreetMayhem model?? I wanted one so bad, I told my uncle to buy one, but everytime he goes to Toys 'R' Us it's out of stock. I guess I'll have to settle for something else. Is it good when compared to the Tamiyas??

How much did you spend on it? It's 1:10 I think.

Hey, Is the Skyline a NIKKO StreetMayhem model?? I wanted one so bad, I told my uncle to buy one, but everytime he goes to Toys 'R' Us it's out of stock. I guess I'll have to settle for something else. Is it good when compared to the Tamiyas??

If you go waaay back in the forum post history, you'll find the post he put when he bought it.

can't remember.... i think it's US$80 or US$90 + tax... but my yokomo FD3s is US$575 without tax and the drifting FD is CND $200 without tax

• 6 months later...

quite irrelevent to dillongt's taste of rc's but didn't know where else to put this...here goes

2rh0ef9.jpg

www.thesun.co.uk

RC Tank

The 6ft long monster is a quarter scale model of a King Tiger, the German weapon which wreaked havoc on Allied tanks in World War Two.

Weighing in at a whopping 250kg, the camouflaged beast of battle has a fully working turret and a 2ft long gun with a realistic recoil action.

And in case you're not getting the full wartime experience, speakers are fitted inside to simulate the tank's distinctive rumbling noise.

The tank is powered by two, 500watt 24volt motors which are so powerful that it can pull a car on a level surface.

It costs £6,600 and is the biggest and baddest of the machines available at Mark 1 Tanks, based in Easton, near Winchester, Hants.

Edited by HelRazor

why the hell is there a puegeot in the picture?? :huh:

to give the viewer a feel about how big the tank is compared to the car i suppose....much like how the reviewers of car magazines who throw something in the boot to show how big it is comparatively

to be honest they could have used something more exotic or better yet why not the real thing

Edited by HelRazor