• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Known Sti's In Sl

gunat

Dear Friends,

One of senior managers of SENOK told me that they undertake to convert IMPREZAs to sti and cost aprox 400000 Rs.

Any experience or idea??

they've been at it for a a while now i hear - haven't had an y first hand experience with afaicr though

i have seen/heard of a few cars done by senok. they seem decent jobs.

the 400k is with the parts is it? what model wrx/sti are they giving?

i recon for that price its likely a Phase I boxer - 2-3/4 maybe :unsure:

Edited by Devinda_Z

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he's had a couple over the years and still retains one GC chassis car with lotsa work and a blue gold chequered livery

Sorry man, but even the most die-hard RC supporter ....

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p39993088.html

Speechless. And that was less than a month after an innings and 50+ run thrashing at the Big Match too....

BTW, is AP a Royalist?

Edited by Pericles

Yes he is. And a proud one too.

Gee, we have a racing Battle of the Blues series running without knowing about it.

I hereby swear to emblazon a DD logo onto a Thora flag and take it with me to every race meet I attend! :lol:

Sorry man, but even the most die-hard RC supporter ....

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p39993088.html

Speechless. And that was less than a month after an innings and 50+ run thrashing at the Big Match too....

BTW, is AP a Royalist?

yup he is - 2nd generation Royalist! :) & his Jr. makes it 3 generations of that Premadasa family afaik

Gee, we have a racing Battle of the Blues series running without knowing about it.

I hereby swear to emblazon a DD logo onto a Thora flag and take it with me to every race meet I attend! :lol:

:lol: adey i didn't realize this until u mentioned it!!! how that eh! :)

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hello.. is that the same STI 5 advertised in Autolanka?

Nope! :)

Detour:

Here's an amusing Classic STI 'bloodline' webpage, which surprisingly is still maintained by STi Japan...

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/product/impreza/index.html

Do a google translate to (try) figure out whats being said!

This is useful in figuring out which (classic) STi type based on Chassis number:

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/product/impreza/list.html

Edited by gunat

Nope! :)

Detour:

Here's an amusing Classic STI 'bloodline' webpage, which surprisingly is still maintained by STi Japan...

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/product/impreza/index.html

Do a google translate to (try) figure out whats being said!

This is useful in figuring out which (classic) STi type based on Chassis number:

http://www.subaru-sti.co.jp/product/impreza/list.html

Great find!

spotted what looked the other STI 9 Spec C RA-R this evening hammering down duplication rd :o

SG KH 1234

It has a SWRT decal at the back and a Bridgestone one on the front fender, so doubt it was the Wahab's car...

this is a Doctor's vehicle. Colour - white. He is from Ratnapura. [met him at senok]

just to state :- for me - it was evo for a long time - even wanted to convert my CK2 to an evo till recently - didn't have a clue to the capabilities of an STi till recently. Now its STi for me -all the way. :) [sorry evo fans - but almost everyone is trying to transform their cars to look like an evo - IMO -its getting common --compared to a STi]

Edited by mirage7777

this is a Doctor's vehicle. Colour - white. He is from Ratnapura. [met him at senok]

just to state :- for me - it was evo for a long time - even wanted to convert my CK2 to an evo till recently - didn't have a clue to the capabilities of an STi till recently. Now its STi for me -all the way. :) [sorry evo fans - but almost everyone is trying to transform their cars to look like an evo - IMO -its getting common --compared to a STi]

Sure its a RA-R?

There's only one well known car in the country which is can be seen daily down Kynsey road.

This other white car may well be a Spec C R though...

Sure its a RA-R?

There's only one well known car in the country which is can be seen daily down Kynsey road.

This other white car may well be a Spec C R though...

Sorry - my mistake - although its a spec c -- this is not a RA-R. Confirmed it today. It has a sticker only. [actually its full of stickers:)]

the person who told me the above said as-far-as-he-knows there is only one RA-R in S. L. - belongs/belonged to romani -[racer] also said [as stated above] that only 300 manufactured.

Edited by mirage7777

• 4 months later...

It belongs to Lakmal Machan..dude is from Ratnapura...He and his bros has one hell of a car fleet... E46 M Spec , Integra Type R, STi RAR , 110 Defender... u gotta see 'em all..lucky dudes ...