• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Breaking News

ash

I actually expected a Rs.5/- to 10/- reduction. So all the advantage by cancelling the hedging deal goes back to the Govt. pocket. B.G. stated this is a mini budget targeting not only one segment of goods (i.e. Petrol) but passing the benefit to other commodities well. So I’m wondering the Gas and Kerosene prices stood stable in the world market despite the world oil prices fallen down drastically & the Govt. is passing the benefit they gained only on the reduced world oil prices. How thoughtful they’re!!! <_<

All the Diesel car owners officially declared common society (mind you Diesel Merc or Prado owner falls in to this category), or in other words petrol car owners declared wealthy whether you drive a 10 year old Maruti or an Aston. I’m filthy rich because I pump 95. :angry-smiley-048:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Diesel car owners officially declared common society (mind you Diesel Merc or Prado owner falls in to this category), or in other words petrol car owners declared wealthy whether you drive a 10 year old Maruti or an Aston. I’m filthy rich because I pump 95. :angry-smiley-048:

Well said machan. I also have to be proud as having a 10 year old petrol FB15 and pumping 95....

Edited by Bharath

Its already available in their premium package

yup i just noticed it today morning. funny thing is i've been a premium customer for a long time and i noticed bloomberg on the channel list about a month back but got the E14 scrambled error message. i even tried it about 2 weeks back and had the same error message but today morning when i put it on it worked. strange...

yup i just noticed it today morning. funny thing is i've been a premium customer for a long time and i noticed bloomberg on the channel list about a month back but got the E14 scrambled error message. i even tried it about 2 weeks back and had the same error message but today morning when i put it on it worked. strange...

Actually its available only in the "Value Plus1949" package, which is the highest at the moment. If your like me and have the premium package(Rs 1610 pm) which used to be the top package before they introduced the "Value Plus1949", you will not have bloomberg or the UTV movie channels. bloomberg or the UTV and some tamil chanel are only for Value Plus1949.

The reason you can see bloomberg now is cos dialog have unscrambled all the channels for all the packages as some sort of new year promotion. Think its only on till jan 5th. After that those channels will be scrambled again. :)

Actually its available only in the "Value Plus1949" package, which is the highest at the moment. If your like me and have the premium package(Rs 1610 pm) which used to be the top package before they introduced the "Value Plus1949", you will not have bloomberg or the UTV movie channels. bloomberg or the UTV and some tamil chanel are only for Value Plus1949.

The reason you can see bloomberg now is cos dialog have unscrambled all the channels for all the packages as some sort of new year promotion. Think its only on till jan 5th. After that those channels will be scrambled again. :)

Machan I am an old customer too and paying Rs 1610 but utv, bloomberg also boomerang are always available on mine. I actually got back home from abroad a month ago and from that day I have been watching.

Edited by Bharath

• 4 weeks later...

Supreme Court removes the intrim order issued earlier suspending the hedging contracts by Ceylon Petrolium Corp.

Does this mean we might have to pay more on the fuel once again? :unsure:

Edited by ash

Supreme Court removes the intrim order issued earlier suspending the hedging contracts by Ceylon Petrolium Corp.

Does this mean we might have to pay more on the fuel once again? :unsure:

In my office, most of the people went to fuel stations as soon they got the messge. :unsure:

Let's hope gov: will not change the word.

• 3 weeks later...
guys!...i'm hearing gunfire and explosion sounds from the sapugaskanda oil refinary area,then i heard a single engined plane pass by...and then more fire noise from the colombo direction..any idea what's happenin?

yup Air raid on colombo according to the news on the telly

one aircraft shot down in Katunayaka

another had apparently managed to drop a bomb on the inland revenue dept. adjoining TransAsia oppostie Air Force HQ

43 injured , 2 serious

Amoung then 6 females , one 12 year old boy and 2 airforce personnel apparently

yup Air raid on colombo according to the news on the telly

one aircraft shot down in Katunayaka

another had apparently managed to drop a bomb on the inland revenue dept. adjoining TransAsia oppostie Air Force HQ

43 injured , 2 serious

Amoung then 6 females , one 12 year old boy and 2 airforce personnel apparently

The second aircraft hasnt put any bombs, it was the aircraft itself which had crashed on to the 7th floor of the inland revenue department. I think their effort was to suicide by hitting the airforce HQ which is right infront of the Inland Revenue dept. But for our fortune, they coulnt do it. Anyway I feel very sorry for the 2 guys who died and 50 injured who were just innocent people working at the Inland Revenue.

• 2 weeks later...

I always loved cricket.Im never a good player but a hardcore fan. I loved and respected cricketers. This news is an absolutely shocking one to me.

We got to treat this very seriously without pointing fingers among ourselves. For sure this is the opportunity Arjuna found to slam SLC and minister. I’ll cut my right ear if he doesn’t use this opening. Add he will very conveniently overlook whos really behind this cowardly action.This is the sad story of being a Sri Lankan.

MINIACE