• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Corolla, Vios Comparison

maikk99

Yeah you could Swap the rear drums with Disc brakes for a lesser price (Take a ride around Delkanda area). planing to do that in my Corolla. you need to get the Rear hub and disc along with the E-Brake cable.

carpictures001oh1.jpg

carpictures023xk5.jpg

(note: this isn't from a Corolla)

about the interior, even i prefer Nissan's interiors they look more comfier than Toyota's. specially in Bluebird Sylphy got an awesome interior.

Hey, Mind my ignorance...

But is the brake swap that simple..?? don't you need to change the master pump as well?

I had planned to upgrade mine, but was told of the above..

Hey, Mind my ignorance...

But is the brake swap that simple..?? don't you need to change the master pump as well?

I had planned to upgrade mine, but was told of the above..

Nope, i ws told tht too, but i end up of searching part numbers for the both models (Rear Drum Model, Rear Disc Model) Master pump. believe me its the same. you only need to change Soft Brake hose (Normally that came along with Rear Hub, when you purchasing Rear Disc Set), Rear Hub Set plus E-Brake Cable only. :rolleyes: i dont think that manufacturer will change lots of parts in a famous car just for a simple swap!

Edited by Ruslan