• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan 370z Unveiled?

Pericles

thankz peri for the update machoo .. pretty sleek car ... 3.7 V6 uff lot of power for a very nice ride but looking at the high oil price is gess lot of this big engine cars would have hard time in the market ..

• 5 months later...
hmmm i'm rather disappointed with the new styling.. :(

these pictures make it seem like its trying far too hard - me not feeling it :mellow:

yep,i'm not buying the styling either...personally i like cars with lots of curves,i guess it's because i have been surrounded by 50's roadsters all my life...

• 2 weeks later...

why on earth have they released an S Tune before the car has been put on sale even?? :huh:

not a fan of the 350 S tune styling either - the Alcantara on the interior was fine but aside from that i thought it looked faaar to plasticky n cheap for something from Nismo :(

sadly things seem to be the same this time as well! :mellow:

• 2 months later...
Good find machan. When those girls walking to the cars I thought The girls are gonna drive... :lol:

same - & that would have been far more impressive/entertaining if THEY drove like that! :D

hmmm still not 100% sold on the design of the 370 :(

...drift or no drift , seemed as if it were rather easy to get the tail out on that!

same - & that would have been far more impressive/entertaining if THEY drove like that! :D

hmmm still not 100% sold on the design of the 370 :(

...drift or no drift , seemed as if it were rather easy to get the tail out on that!

I saw the local Z at 'Dmore' last night.... :P

yup yup :) was just abt to put a wall post on FB , cuz i saw you in there for a second but u were gone the next!

I didn't notice you inside as it was so crowded as well and also the management was like they want all the people to leave the place as early as possible as there were people waiting for the table to sit.

I saw the Z when I was driving out.

yup yup :) was just abt to put a wall post on FB , cuz i saw you in there for a second but u were gone the next!

Is that ur favorite hangout place??? Should l dig for that Z & the SB Milkshake picture??? :action-smiley-060: