• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Eg8 Headlights

Marlons

try the usual suspects - Power Auto Lamps Delkanda , Mirai , US Car parts off Hill St.

its not exactly a rare car - i find it very hard to believe that parts are hard to come by....

or is it a case of Supply & Demand where that many EG8's need head lamps , for what ever possible reason... :rolleyes:

:lol:

• 1 month later...

are u refering to aftrmkt christals, or the org head lights? org stuff is freely avalble in delkanda,darly rd,dehiwala hill strt or kurana katunayaka area..(im not mentioning the shops) well the christals?angle eyes are bit short these days in market...

Edited by RACERSEDGE

yes v helpful if he got stock..cos these days bit hard to get proj lights..2 much demand...hah ah..miniace r u gonna replace yos?? do it with black ones mate..like in my 1n's

yes v helpful if he got stock..cos these days bit hard to get proj lights..2 much demand...hah ah..miniace r u gonna replace yos?? do it with black ones mate..like in my 1n's

Yes got a plan.But I have no idea about the budget required.

MINIACE

• 2 months later...
i sold them at 24k a pair when i had stock. didn't get any sets down after the last few duty hikes but you are looking around 30k probably. just a guess

Thanks for the info bro ;)

Seems lyk I cud get for lesser than 25k, mayb. Planing to order online.

But only thing to worry about is customs duty, do you have any idea how much would they charge for this kinda items?

• 3 weeks later...