• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Srilankan Talant 80km Per 1liter Of Water..?

Exactly... our "guys" are not the "difficult type" you know! Easy customers..especialy the old ones ha ha!! :action-smiley-060: God bless us!!

MINIACE

that's true they'll believe anything as long as it gets them more media coverage,another chance to strike that "manthree pose"

839030_images111.JPG

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting opinions going around in cooler talk on this. One line of though ....

Hmmm, so anyone think there is a possibility that its a conspiracy by the oil companies/ministry to discredit the dude? I mean, arrested isn't the same as judged and convicted is it?

Now personally, I avoided making any statements on this thread thus far coz I don't have enough info for an informed opinion. I was a skeptic of this, but I don't have a strong opinion. As far as I am concerned, if it works out, it works out, if it doesn't, then things go on as normal, no big deal. Nothing to get worked up about.

I just find the mood swing of public feeling interesting. There were people rabidly praising earlier, there are people rabidly condemning now. And whats funny is, most of them have no actual understanding of the process to see if it is possible or not, its just an opinion formed on heresay. (And for people who are gonna wear caps and think I was saying this about them, Don't.)

agree peri,

chemistry aside, from the report, he was arrested on the charge of conning someone into giving him 3.5million, NOT fooling people with his water engine. but we'll see how the proceedings go in a legal aspect.

As for Peri's conspiracy theory, it reminds me of the movie "Water Engine" if i remember right.. it was about an inventor who designs a water engine and is suppressed(and finally killed) by the oil company.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105788/

But with the little chemistry knowledge I have i dont see it practically possible, to extract H2 from H20 and then get energy in the 'rebonding'... hence my personal deduction that this was a bluff.

LOL being to long in Singpore lah !!!!

:)

I remember viki the robot which i watched when i was around 15..... :)

She used to do something in the engine and the cars ran for miles without fuel,

So the vicki family were approached by a big automaker with hefty check and the vicky family went on distroying all their furniture cos they thought they hit the jackpot....

too see the vehicale after around 2000 miles blew its engine.

LOL still keeps me laughing....

LOL I totally remember this episode! That was some funny shit.

Hi,

A friend of mine in the motor repair business is trying out a device which feeds Hydrogen extracted from water in to the inlet manifold of a car. I saw his Peugeot 307 2.0HDI last week complete withe bubbling water container in the boot(dickie) and a hose feeding the inlet pipe at the engine bay. He says it has doubled it's Miles per gallon figure! I carried out a smoke emmision test on it and and it read very low smoke particles on full revs on a 144000 mile old diesel engine. I have been told that the NOX emmisions may be higher than normal but I havent got the equipment to test that.

So may be this story of this guy has some truth in it, as for running entirely on hydrogen extracted from water I am being advised that it then will become a perpetual motion machine which is impossible!

Maithri.