• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3 For A T.v Commercial..

DarkangeL

damn good add boy .... did u really did the morfing and the effects if so ... pls send me a photo of u i wil frame it and hang it in my room and treat u as guru .... i'm into 3d and compositing tooo and hell yah i'm pretty impressed in ur work if u really did this .... motion tracking, morfing, textureing with some bloddy good compositting ... wel done boy wel done .... cheers

how long did it took to complete and which softweres u used .... like to kw u a bit better and it's pretty nice to see a fellow CG artist in AL ... good luck

O.k brothers I think u all can remmeber my earlier post regarding a yellow color mazda 3

so....this is the t.v.c

I modeled ( made in 3d ) this car as it is..hope u appreciate local talents...

of course we remember ya mate :) you were looking for a 3 for this commercial... when i saw this i was trying to resurrect that thread but failed to find it...

good job machang...the transforming part is really cool...

if you don't mind me saying...IMHO the car exiting the "warehouse" part and the engine interior parts looks a little fakey but other's are pretty cool...

great job anyways... This is what i got from my production manager @work

Agency : Triad Advertising

Creative: Mr.Naveen

AV : Mr.Rilla

Client: Laugfs Lubricants

Camera: Palitha

Production:Odlo VFX

Concept Drawing( lion) :Odlo VFX

Audio Production :Ranil ( Halien )

Director:Firoze

VFX Director: Firoze

GFX in-house Team :6 Guys

Post-Production : Odlo VFX

Production Time :1 Week Pre Production

1 Day Shoot ( 35mm Film )

Post- Production:35 Working Days

and by the way rippy r u into media too machang ..... i felt like u were into this field (by the way u explained the srilankan flag vector )if so nice to kw that all of us r in the same boat but in different decks ... and by the way if u don't mind where r u working ....and how is the selary ban for a Computer graphic artist just qurious ....

i should say very impressive.

The younger generation in Sri Lanka is extremely talented

I wished we had more politicians from our Generation than all the current NON VALUE ADDING donkeys in the bloody parliment

Edited by Velocity

O.k brothers I think u all can remmeber my earlier post regarding a yellow color mazda 3

so....this is the t.v.c

Rock on :action-smiley-035: gr8 work...

and by the way rippy r u into media too machang ..... i felt like u were into this field (by the way u explained the srilankan flag vector )if so nice to kw that all of us r in the same boat but in different decks ... and by the way if u don't mind where r u working ....and how is the selary ban for a Computer graphic artist just qurious ....

I'm in advertising... work in the creative department for an ad agency... Let's say it's a local office for an international agency network...

Dunno the salary specs for a graphic guy cos i'm not one of em and those fellas keep those private.

I do concepts and a bit of imagery and use graphic guys to get the bulk work done...

talented airbrush artists who are very good at retouching and CG work are pretty rare in SL and can look forward to good rewards...

we at times get retouch folks from india to work on our projects cos those guys with their movie industry and media stuff are bloody good and, fast and cheap...

some don't even need a wacom

so....this is the t.v.c

Ya now I remember tu asking for a Mazda 3-

Fabulosis job machan- really liked it- not just because it's a Mazda but the total thingy

Great work once again

:action-smiley-035:

o.k............thx for all your comments bros....

actually i did the car model..car animation and exterior building...rest of the things were by my colleges.. lighting ,renderin, animatin, lion riiging ,morphing ,particles and liqid all were done our vfx team.team of six... were on tight dead line so..maybe the liquid part and exterior rendering is need more work...but we worked our asses out to bring this t.v.c to t.v...

so...thx for all ur comments......I just can say tht we worked hard with a good team spirit...this kind of brilliant work can b done by local talents....it's just we need a chance to prove it...

our vfx team involved in this t.v.c.... Prabodha( me ) ,Migara,yasiru,aroshan,nasafi,rakitha and new members..dilasal,danushka.... v.f.x supervisor Firoze...

thx

the way you have been making stories in the forum , you have a very good chance to earn good money in SL

the way you have been making stories in the forum , you have a very good chance to earn good money in SL

very good point :) 100% with you :) :) maybe the fella can join politics... those are the biggest story tellers who finally get trapped in their own lies :lol:

heh heh may be ..... need to forward my CV to some politicans and see how is the responce

so i tihnk rippy may be ur working at JWT or leo bernet .... i guess those r the two big shots in SL ...

and by the way i'm not an creative wirter machang but i guess i have a chance over there tooo ... i'm into visual effects compositing and 3D ....

and rippy machang abt touchup artist ..i'm not a good chap in art and painting ban so i don't kw much abt colors so no point in following that ... but anyhow thankz for the advice and really appriciate that cheers mate