• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what as i was comin from a party decided to go through Gp just coz u guy's said that the drag's were happenin on weekdays i saw the mighty SOHC's of pilla draggin so waited there for few min's when the ITR showed up :D . then came an eg8 ithink it's chang. man i witnessed one of the greatest drag's ever :D:) . anyway the DC5 won. i guess the K series engine r the future :blink::blink:

Guess what as i was comin from a party decided to go through Gp just coz u guy's said that the drag's were happenin on weekdays i saw the mighty SOHC's of pilla draggin so waited there for few min's when the ITR showed up :D . then came an eg8 ithink it's chang. man i witnessed one of the greatest drag's ever :D:) . anyway the DC5 won. i guess the K series engine r the future :blink::blink:

Who exactly did the DC5 drag?? Chang?? did u manage to get any pics....

Alright...here's a newbie question for all you folks: How come there aren't any pictures from some of the newer drags on this site? Is there some sort of ban/regulation on that here?

Well u'll hav to ask MADZ about that...The last time i asked him he said that basically he was too busy to do for the Drags and take any pics thus the old pics still being on autolanka..and we cant post pics here from the other site or give the link as it is against the forum rules...

Well u'll hav to ask MADZ about that...The last time i asked him he said that basically he was too busy to do for the Drags and take any pics thus the old pics still being on autolanka..and we cant post pics here from the other site or give the link as it is against the forum rules...

Oh I see... I'm figuaring this other website is considered a direct competitor since you can even link to it huh? Interesting....okay, Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh I see... I'm figuaring this other website is considered a direct competitor since you can even link to it huh? Interesting....okay, Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yep i guess u got it right...MAdz has said befor that this website is a direct competitor and i think someone got a warning for Linking it or puttin pics or something....

Alright...here's a newbie question for all you folks: How come there aren't any pictures from some of the newer drags on this site? Is there some sort of ban/regulation on that here?

Nope there’s no such ban on drag photos. Soon we will be starting that section again…looking for volunteers who would like to take photos exclusively for autolanka so that we can publish them here. The only requirement is a good digital camera & Internet connection :D

If anybody intrested pls contact me on [email protected]

Nope there’s no such ban on drag photos. Soon we will be starting that section again…looking for volunteers who would like to take photos exclusively for autolanka so that we can publish them here. The only requirement is a good digital camera & Internet connection :D

Alright! Lots of cool stuff to look forward to then. Nice.

hmmm, madz, new Avatar eh? smooth, Mr. Anderson.

Nope there’s no such ban on drag photos. Soon we will be starting that section again…looking for volunteers who would like to take photos exclusively for autolanka so that we can publish them here. The only requirement is a good digital camera & Internet connection :)

Hey Guys someone take on the duty of taking these pictures for ppl like me abroad hu have ta suffer looking at Left-Hand drive American cars most of the time...Preveen now that u have the N1 etc etc how about an extended job role as the Official Drag photographer as well....LoL...

Guess what as i was comin from a party decided to go through Gp just coz u guy's said that the drag's were happenin on weekdays i saw the mighty SOHC's of pilla draggin so waited there for few min's when the ITR showed up :) . then came an eg8 ithink it's chang. man i witnessed one of the greatest drag's ever :D:D . anyway the DC5 won. i guess the K series engine r the future :D:P

Hey guys last night was good as both the dc5 and changs EG8/type r ran..... The dc5 won on the outside by half a car length which means it has about one cars lead..... According to chang on 1st and 2nd gear he was ahead but on 3rd and 4th the DC5 catches up. Well finally we saw both these cars run and it was a good race.

Other drags for the night were the SOHC's with Ravi and his EG8 going against Autolanka's Pillawoose.....

Hey guys last night was good as both the dc5 and changs EG8/type r ran..... The dc5 won on the outside by half a car length which means it has about one cars lead..... According to chang on 1st and 2nd gear he was ahead but on 3rd and 4th the DC5 catches up. Well finally we saw both these cars run and it was a good race.

Other drags for the night were the SOHC's with Ravi and his EG8 going against Autolanka's Pillawoose.....

Damn the DC5 against Chang must have been a hella drag...who won between Ravi and Pillawoo's??

i thought the DC5 had about 1 and half car lead :D . why didn't chang and thiwanka run again?

i thought the DC5 had about 1 and half car lead :D . why didn't chang and thiwanka run again?

No it was half a car with the dc5 on the outside which means a cars lenth in total.....

Pillawoose you need better tires......your car should launch much higher as it bogs at 4800rpm.....

So the dc5 may be the fastest road going Honda in SL....what do you say Nigel??? the only other car we need to see run is Suen's S2000 which is qucik as well..... hopefully we can see that drag one day........