• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Tonight!!!

crash.n.burn

So the dc5 may be the fastest road going Honda in SL....what do you say Nigel??? the only other car we need to see run is Suen's S2000 which is qucik as well..... hopefully we can see that drag one day........

what about the other DC5's can we see these drags happening as well :D

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah machan namaz bought it. dont know how much though..

Ppl say that car was fast as soon as CS cars brought it down, but after it changes hads to MotorWorld it wasn't doing its best. I think Namaz got it for 16.5

Hey guys last night was good as both the dc5 and changs EG8/type r

The EG8 -Integra R hybrid is know as the EG-tegra R :D

No it was half a car with the dc5 on the outside which means a cars lenth in total.....

Pillawoose you need better tires......your car should launch much higher as it bogs at 4800rpm.....

Working on a personal loan to finance 45k needed for Potenza's bro.. :D Dont think it's worth settling for anything less.. What do you think? :D

Well Done Pilawoo's....hehehe...seems as though u've changed ur mind from the Last time i went in ur car...LoL...remember?

thanks man.. I'm a very undecided animal at the moment :D

No it was half a car with the dc5 on the outside which means a cars lenth in total.....

Pillawoose you need better tires......your car should launch much higher as it bogs at 4800rpm.....

So the dc5 may be the fastest road going Honda in SL....what do you say Nigel??? the only other car we need to see run is Suen's S2000 which is qucik as well..... hopefully we can see that drag one day........

Sad that i missed the drags last night, sound like it was happening.. hopefully we can see some good action again sometime soon, nextime anything goes down guys plz let me know...

Sad that i missed the drags last night, sound like it was happening.. hopefully we can see some good action again sometime soon, nextime anything goes down guys plz let me know...

these happen at thath moment so no way of knowin anything just have to be at the right place at the right time guess that's near pilla after 11 :D:D

Working on a personal loan to finance 45k needed for Potenza's bro.. :D Dont think it's worth settling for anything less.. What do you think? :D

thanks man.. I'm a very undecided animal at the moment :D

Heheh don’t get anything other than the Potenza gii's as they are the only decent tires you can buy in Colombo. The Yokoham’s ES100 is good but has high wastage. A set of 4 tires should cost you around 45k. You can then launch your car at 6000RPM like I do and not Bog at all…..

Sundown ma man whats happening? you missed out on a good night but hoping to see your DC2 in action soon. May be you and Mr Chang could do a run......

Holyy Crapp i am gettinggg.

HOLIDAYSS CAN ANY OF YALL HELP ME OUT ...AND TELL ME WHERE ARE THE DRAGSSSSSSS HAPENEING

hey

u think one reason u r getting Holidays is to start studying for ur OLs whcih starts in 6-7 weeks.. not to watch rag races.. nice nice!!! :rolleyes:

nice work machan...btw hav i told u abt the B-series swap loan? :P

Two options there - 1. Car loan 2. Engine loan- Whichever option I choose I 'll get :D by everyone at home!

But power is addictive.. :P

Heheh don't get anything other than the Potenza gii's as they are the only decent tires you can buy in Colombo. The Yokoham's ES100 is good but has high wastage. A set of 4 tires should cost you around 45k. You can then launch your car at 6000RPM like I do and not Bog at all…..

Yeah ES seems a bit uncalled for- plus the things are very hard on our roads unlike Potenza- I'm going to do a bit traveling to find a used set. 6000RPM launch- on street tyres- are you sure? then how much would you launch on slicks then?

Two options there - 1. Car loan 2. Engine loan- Whichever option I choose I 'll get :D by everyone at home!

But power is addictive.. :rolleyes:

Yeah ES seems a bit uncalled for- plus the things are very hard on our roads unlike Potenza- I'm going to do a bit traveling to find a used set. 6000RPM launch- on street tyres- are you sure? then how much would you launch on slicks then?

With my slicks i launch at 6200RPM...... you see SOHC's have no bottom end Torque.......

Well if Fuzzo didn't go to bed so early he may have caught the drags last night.

Hulk, do you own Dilan's old car? What car were you in last night?

:rolleyes:

is anythin happenin tonight coz today's election night the cops wont be around i guess :D ......

i was in my corolla machan

But power is addictive.. :P

if you are interested i can get 30% discount from autodrome for potenza's . normally other dealers give only 25%.

if you want i'll give you the contact for you to go & meet & get the things done