• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motorshow Tomorrow ?

ferrarif50

any1 goin there sat day ast 5pm..shall we meet @ autolanka stall..?miniace,shaq,praveen,kris,arc,grandcivic,nuwanb4???whts up mates...

any1 goin there sat day ast 5pm..shall we meet @ autolanka stall..?miniace,shaq,praveen,kris,arc,grandcivic,nuwanb4???whts up mates...

Its a busy Saturday for me.Im planning to make it. Heard Madz got a cofee machine there this time :lol:

MINIACE

Not too bad. The show itself was a little dull, but the crowds were plenty. I get the feeling I'm finding it dull coz it does repeat a lot of the stuff at earlier shows, but if you haven't been to one, you should check it out. Be warned tho, its not about new cars, so don't do expecting to see that. How ever, plenty of accessories and motoring support stuff.

Besides, our friends at Advance Audio have tricked out a Mahendra Pik-up. Wicked ideas on that concept. A few little additions (like models dancing in the cargo bay, or even just a DJ) and that would be a rocking vehicle to bring to car meets and stuff.

Oh, and expect pics very shortly.

Its a busy Saturday for me.Im planning to make it. Heard Madz got a cofee machine there this time :lol:

MINIACE

ya ya there's a cofee machine @ the entrance...tell that you ar a friend of miniace ..u'll get free cofee :rolleyes:

btw check out pics of AL stall @ Colombo Motor Show [ Click Here] Preveen will upload the rest soon.

yep...as if u been to the motor shows regularly..like devinda say...nothing much new..but good croud..they should change the set up n programe shedule n do put new things like we do on modified fiests..then people wd feel the differance..so guys wht abt the autolanka modified fiest..i think its time madz...how abt end of sept or oct start...

good to see praveen @ AL stall ystday..n damith has done a good job with his sounds to..