• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Owners Club Event #3

GuruG

What do you prefer most for the next MFOC event?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I would love to take part in a

• Fun Rally
    • Gymkhana
    • Car Show
    • Parade
    • BBQ

Hey hey,

I think SadunJ is good for the Forum mates.

We must Thank him ! Not call him names :)

:violent-smiley-030::violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-030::angry-smiley-024:

Anyway as agreed at the meeting shall we post the details of the Rally details?

The potential of getting some small amounts thro sponsors also needs to be looked at.

Cheers

Prad

yes no name calling we dont want to hurt his feelings.. we must support to less fortune... :angry-smiley-048:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey,

The potential of getting some small amounts thro sponsors also needs to be looked at.

Cheers

Prad

yes no name calling we dont want to hurt his feelings.. we must support to less fortune... :angry-smiley-048:

Hey hey,

Cheers

Prad

yes no name calling we dont want to hurt his feelings.. we must support the less fortune... :angry-smiley-048:

Dude Charitha controll ur self. :action-smiley-060:

What I think of SadunJ is that he's a dude who started off the wrong foot and now he's trying to be as neagative as possible to get attention. We all act like such when we were arround 10yrs old. Dear SadunJ u dont hav to b like this unless u r 10 yrs old.

I dont want to hurt ur feelings and I know ur having trouble expressing it. Its o.k. Since this is community forum, we r here to help. Deep inside u must b kicking ur self thinking "I wouldn't hav to be like this if didn't act so negative". Anyway we all matuared enough to forgive u. If u r too shy not 2 act so negative u can always sign in as a different person and no there is no way 2 find out that u were SadunJ. Its only u who feel dark inside for not been able to use ur favorite login id. Its always depends on the choice that u make. Hope u make da correct choice this time. Good Luck :rolleyes:

Edited by GuruG

Dude Charitha controll ur self. :action-smiley-060:

What I think of SadunJ is that he's a dude who started off the wrong foot and now he's trying to be as neagative as possible to get attention. We all act like such when we were arround 10yrs old. Dear SadunJ u dont hav to b like this unless u r 10 yrs old.

I dont want to hurt ur feelings and I know ur having trouble expressing it. Its o.k. Since this is community forum, we r here to help. Deep inside u must b kicking ur self thinking "I wouldn't hav to be like this if didn't act so negative". Anyway we all matuared enough to forgive u. If u r too shy not 2 act so negative u can always sign in as a different person and no there is no way 2 find out that u were SadunJ. Its only u who feel dark inside for not been able to use ur favorite login id. Its always depends on the choice that u make. Hope u make da correct choice this time. Good Luck :rolleyes:

well said.. well said.. plus sadun J why is it that u have this dying love for maruti and TATA ? hmmm.... :blink:

well its gonna be around 75KM most probably starting from alcatraz and it will be in october...

mazdaspeed ur input is welcomed..

by the way sadunJ hope i dont see u on the road mate... not good for ur health or ur car...

Sorry guys for the delay, got loaded with some work…

Anyway here goes….

The bellow was what was discussed and attendees please feel free to elaborate if you feel my explanation is inadequate

Date : 26th OCT (good cause pay is on the 25th )

Track distance : 75Km apx ( The track design will be coordinated by Pradfred taking in to consideration that it will not be too though as we may have small cars coming

e.g Sadun J in his swooped up Matuti /tata indicar

Start of rally : Alcatraz Battaramulla

Finish : to be notified

Costs : Guys nothing is free in this world so YES there will be a cost.

Entry : we are looking at apx Rs.1000/- per entry which has to be settled upfront.

BBQ : Cost to be fixed as per the location .

We need to look for a place where we can get a BBQ done, this place has to have parking for cars & be cost efficient –

Please provide suggestions and contacts if you guys know

As at present the 2 options were – Bubars & Breez Mt. Lavinia

Sponsors : Need to look at getting some sponsors on board as that would mean we can lower costs.

Gifts for the finalist : Some vouchers to be presented – need some sponsors for that.

font="Times New Roman"] [/font]Costs : Guys nothing is free in this world so YES there will be a cost.

Entry : we are looking at apx Rs.1000/- per entry which has to be settled upfront.

Great Suff, Mazdaspeed,

As per Mazdaspeed's note ,

The cash needs to be collected upfront, as we cannot incur costs without confirmed participation.

I kindly request all the dudes who want to take part to confirm their participation, and pay up as this will be a good indicator of the number of participants. Normally these rallies are limited to 25 - 35 cars maximum.

Looks like we already have 2 confirmations, including the Troll.

The BBQ is another matter as we need to find a way to make this work. Suggestions as MS said are welcome.

We need to get at least 25 cars to make this work, so guys can we all do our bit and see if this is a workable and a good thing.

If this works and everyone has a good time maybe Autolanka can make it an annual thingy and be the MAIN Sponsor -

Yo Madz howzat for a cool idea eh ? :rolleyes:

I will make sure that the route will be a nice one and no cars will get hacked. Its a fun rally after all. So if we can get some tentative participants then we can take this forward.

cheers

Prad

yep a good tarmac route will bring more competitors ( guys with bodykits ext)as its fun rally.. :rolleyes:

Edited by RACERSEDGE

font="Times New Roman"] [/font]Costs : Guys nothing is free in this world so YES there will be a cost.

Great Suff, Mazdaspeed,

As per Mazdaspeed's note ,

The cash needs to be collected upfront, as we cannot incur costs without confirmed participation.

I kindly request all the dudes who want to take part to confirm their participation, and pay up as this will be a good indicator of the number of participants. Normally these rallies are limited to 25 - 35 cars maximum.

Looks like we already have 2 confirmations, including the Troll.

The BBQ is another matter as we need to find a way to make this work. Suggestions as MS said are welcome.

We need to get at least 25 cars to make this work, so guys can we all do our bit and see if this is a workable and a good thing.

If this works and everyone has a good time maybe Autolanka can make it an annual thingy and be the MAIN Sponsor -

Yo Madz howzat for a cool idea eh ? :rolleyes:

I will make sure that the route will be a nice one and no cars will get hacked. Its a fun rally after all. So if we can get some tentative participants then we can take this forward.

cheers

Prad

machan PLs count me in as a competitor

yes yes... always welcome :D this time u won't be damaging any kits

So does this mean I start planning the route ?

Also when and how do we collect the money?

Who can call the Honda Boys? And the others on the AL Site ?

Peri : get a small window put on the home page ? This will create awareness and drive entries.

So does this mean I start planning the route ?

Also when and how do we collect the money?

Who can call the Honda Boys? And the others on the AL Site ?

Peri : get a small window put on the home page ? This will create awareness and drive entries.

Peri's only involvement is with the forum dude. Peri doesn't have any connection to the running of any other parts of the site. For that, you talk to Madz. :D I will pass on the message tho :)