• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Ford Owners Club Event #3

GuruG

What do you prefer most for the next MFOC event?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I would love to take part in a

• Fun Rally
    • Gymkhana
    • Car Show
    • Parade
    • BBQ

hey is this really an open event?Can I come? or atleast watch?

Sure mate you can take part, it is an open event. Please spread da word an try to bring as many participants you can. More da better.

Any vehicles that has more than 3 wheels can join da rally.

This time we are giving prizes as well. :rolleyes:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey is this really an open event?Can I come? or atleast watch?

Hey its OPEN TO ALL.

the route is simple, and tarnac 100% . (So no snow tyres needed LOL)

Its mainly to have some fun, and we are planning another trip to get some nice tasks for all those taking part.(heh heh heh)

We need all the AL members to take part, and bring their friends too.

Date is now 2nd November, so plenty of time to plan your schedules.

Love that SadunJ:)

Hey Troll boy : please keep it up, we need some idiotainment.

• 2 weeks later...
yep cmsc rally 16th with many classes from 100cc up..

Hi Guys,

Yes CMSC event is on the 16th and in fact this event would be ideal for those running for that

The planed date for the event is getting closer – We have done a track but feel we need to have some more activities.

However due to the weather experienced during the past few days ; we have had some concerns of the date .

Would there be na issue if we postpone the event ? the weather is a key factor as we can’t do it in pouring rain & we still are short of some sponsors which is not a major issue…but still is

Wat you say guy’s ?????

Hi Guys,

Yes CMSC event is on the 16th and in fact this event would be ideal for those running for that

The planed date for the event is getting closer – We have done a track but feel we need to have some more activities.

However due to the weather experienced during the past few days ; we have had some concerns of the date .

Would there be na issue if we postpone the event ? the weather is a key factor as we can’t do it in pouring rain & we still are short of some sponsors which is not a major issue…but still is

Wat you say guy’s ?????

yeah we cant do it in the rain.. but then again its suppose to ease out by next week.. fingers crossed... :rolleyes:

so can we do the fine tunning soon.. how about this week end.. guys u alive... :blink:

yeah we cant do it in the rain.. but then again its suppose to ease out by next week.. fingers crossed... :rolleyes:

so can we do the fine tunning soon.. how about this week end.. guys u alive... :blink:

guys,

I suggest we postpone it as we cannot wait for the last minute and then decide to run it.

Maybe after the cmsc one?

Lets see.

I did the route again and the roads are atrocious as the water makes it diceyt as you cannot see the holes.

guys,

I suggest we postpone it as we cannot wait for the last minute and then decide to run it.

Maybe after the cmsc one?

Lets see.

I did the route again and the roads are atrocious as the water makes it diceyt as you cannot see the holes.

Hey Prad,

No issues, we can plant flags in the pot holes.. might look like a golf course at the end.. :lol:

so whts the final word..rally on or off...

Hi Guys

The rally is on hold and we will try and do it in about 3 weeks time.

However the ceylon motor sports club is having a rally and a finish at excel world.

All car clubs are invited to participate and bring their rides.

The classic car club, mini club,beetle club etc are all there so the AL clubs must also be there in force .

We must make it happen !

Let's use this as a place to all meet each other ,

Cheers

Prad

Hi Guys

The rally is on hold and we will try and do it in about 3 weeks time.

However the ceylon motor sports club is having a rally and a finish at excel world.

All car clubs are invited to participate and bring their rides.

The classic car club, mini club,beetle club etc are all there so the AL clubs must also be there in force .

We must make it happen !

Let's use this as a place to all meet each other ,

Cheers

Prad

yes best we have it after the CMSC event towards the beginning of Dec- I m also planning to take some leave so that will give me some free time - Planning to come to the CMSC event- so lets meet up

• 2 weeks later...
yeah we are going to be there. :jumping-smiley-013:

Guys,

Hope we are all planning to make it ?

The rally is super - 200+ Kms and a TSD.

We have over 55 entries and have had to stop due to the max capacity being reached.

I hope all AL members will come to Excel world on the 16th - after 5pm, and if anyone is interested in getting involved in the actual rally as a Marshal please do let me know.

The Band Flame is gonna be dishinh out da music so it should be a good session.

cheers

Prad

• 1 month later...
Guys,

Hope we are all planning to make it ?

The rally is super - 200+ Kms and a TSD.

We have over 55 entries and have had to stop due to the max capacity being reached.

I hope all AL members will come to Excel world on the 16th - after 5pm, and if anyone is interested in getting involved in the actual rally as a Marshal please do let me know.

The Band Flame is gonna be dishinh out da music so it should be a good session.

cheers

Prad

sounds great! let see if i can finally get to meet you in person :P