• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tyre Size For Corolla 121- Need A Help

maikk99

Hi

Im having a toyota corolla 122 ( Luxel grade)

Currenntly my car is having 185/70/R14 size tyres. Im looking for replacing them

Is it ok to replace them with 15 inches tyre ( with the rims as well). I looked at the label near the front door opening to figure the tyre size but it was not readable due to wear

thanks a lot

Hi

Im having a toyota corolla 122 ( Luxel grade)

Currenntly my car is having 185/70/R14 size tyres. Im looking for replacing them

Is it ok to replace them with 15 inches tyre ( with the rims as well). I looked at the label near the front door opening to figure the tyre size but it was not readable due to wear

thanks a lot

Well i have the same model car, recommended tire size is 185/70/R14. but if your changing into 15 inch wheels the required tire size is 195/60/R15. this i came across with the repair manual for aussie model corollas (Same as our ones) which is found on the web.

Check the thumbnail for more info

tiresizelh1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by Ruslan

• 2 months later...
Well i have the same model car, recommended tire size is 185/70/R14. but if your changing into 15 inch wheels the required tire size is 195/60/R15. this i came across with the repair manual for aussie model corollas (Same as our ones) which is found on the web.

thanks for the help

Hi

Could you please post the link to the manual. Even better if you could upload the document to RS or some place similar.

Thanks in advance