• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me To Find My Dream Land

lakshank

I have this idea to build up a small hut (with pol athu and warichchi kind of) in a very rura remotel area ...bordering a river or a lagoon.

can you guys help me to find my dream land.

probably in Buththala / Boondala / ampara / pothuwil / or in the easteren region.

1 acre is plenty. Do you guys know of a way to find something for me. clear deeds important.

Edited by lakshank

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this in Buththala machan...bodering the menik ganga.

Velo - I too have the same idea machan. I am coming in dec..probably I might do that. But i must find some good connections in these areas.

I am dying for something like this machan. how cool is this hut.

cant ask for anything better.

Is this in Buththala machan...bodering the menik ganga.

Velo - I too have the same idea machan. I am coming in dec..probably I might do that. But i must find some good connections in these areas.

I am dying for something like this machan. how cool is this hut.

cant ask for anything better.

for the pass few weeks i have been living on WEL MALU....

no need to go to the super market if you have Lake with Tilapiya's and other stuff in the back garden...

no phone calls and no one to trouble you.....

life is simple as it is

miniace now thats a super place seriously...

I have this idea to build up a small hut (with pol athu and warichchi kind of) in a very rura remotel area ...bordering a river or a lagoon.

can you guys help me to find my dream land.

probably in Buththala / Boondala / ampara / pothuwil / or in the easteren region.

1 acre is plenty. Do you guys know of a way to find something for me. clear deeds important.

There's this place called Godawaya, in Hambantota. it'a narrow strip of land (can be seen on Google earth) that borders the river on one side, and sea on the other. I have an unc who's got a hide-away there 1 acre of land. Awesome place...

After the Tsunami, the main access got washed off, and now you gotta go by boat. At the crssing point, river is bout 5 feet deep.

more info if needed.

There's this place called Godawaya, in Hambantota. it'a narrow strip of land (can be seen on Google earth) that borders the river on one side, and sea on the other. I have an unc who's got a hide-away there 1 acre of land. Awesome place...

After the Tsunami, the main access got washed off, and now you gotta go by boat. At the crssing point, river is bout 5 feet deep.

more info if needed.

Buggati,

Any idea whether ur uncle wants to give it away.??

Do you know any other places like this anywhere.

pls drop me a mail to [email protected]

many thanks

it's not for sale, but the adjoining land is bare... only issue is the dry zone, and in summer it is rather hot. I will try n send you the GPS coordinates, u can look it up in google earth.

Machan Bugatti,

Is there a way to get hold of the adjoining land lords contact details. Is it for sale.

Please let me know

more info if needed.

any pics ?

for the pass few weeks i have been living on WEL MALU....

no need to go to the super market if you have Lake with Tilapiya's and other stuff in the back garden...

no phone calls and no one to trouble you.....

life is simple as it is

miniace now thats a super place seriously...

Wow...Velocity !!!

Here is another hide-out belongs to the same LR expert gentleman!!

souhainehut1gk9.jpg

w604.png

MINIACE

Enjoy the "LR hide out-I" of a fellow Landy expert.You know him.

Location-Secret!

MINIACE

Wow! lovely place... the river looks like it can take a few kayaks too :)

there are few places in buttala area like this...

i've been to one called the "kolombawadiya" or summin like that... bordering a waterway in buttala

good news here is that the owners rent out the place :)

80pj2.th.jpgthpix.gif

83jw7.th.jpgthpix.gif

90jt4.th.jpgthpix.gif

99vx4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by Ripper