• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Patrol Mkt Price

MRM

hi guys.

what is the current market price of a Nissan Patrol short wheel base 27 Sri , if it is very good condition,

what kind of prices are these been sold if any one knows any,

thanks in advance . cheers

Starts from around 300k and goes up to about 800k. And probably even higher if it's got a new body on it. BTW I've been out of touch with the market for a while, so give or take 50 -100k.

Starts from around 300k and goes up to about 800k. And probably even higher if it's got a new body on it. BTW I've been out of touch with the market for a while, so give or take 50 -100k.

really? as low as that...niyamai!!!...always had a soft spot for those things :D ...any patrol as a matter of fact :)

Even the SWB has a 6 cyl 3.3 litre Diesel. Fuel Mileage not that great.

Whatever said and done those engines are pretty good for hauling big loads and getting out of mud. But I presume the older models have 4 speed gearboxes, which would effect fuel consumption and also maybe the top end speed.

Actually I also had my eye on one advertised in h*t*d last week, but he didnt agree with my proposition and I let it go.

thanks guys for the comments,

This particular vehicle is in the process of the conversion to a Y60 & the tinkering is already done now & he is going through a very bad time on finances so needs to dispose this urgently ,

lets see i have given an offer & waiting for the reconfirmation,

thanks guys for the comments,

This particular vehicle is in the process of the conversion to a Y60 & the tinkering is already done now & he is going through a very bad time on finances so needs to dispose this urgently ,

lets see i have given an offer & waiting for the reconfirmation,

I too have a major soft spot for those things but wifey is dead against it :) :)

can you freely find spares for these things nowadays???

Have been seeing quite a lot of them in colombo in the past few days... Some of them in brilliant condition... at least from the outside :P

Thanks Guys for the Feedback,

in the jeep which i'm referring the Front two doors, mudguards, grill have already been replaced with Y60 parts, the rear Quater panels have been tinkered to Y6-0 Specs, which i will see tommorow.

at the moment the jeep is stripped to bare metal & according to the Owner all the parts are available , which i'm yet to see .

the price tag is about 6, i will negotiate once i see ihe stuff,

will keep you posted on this .

Maybe its not in good condition :)

Looked to be in decent shape and all original. Its not the Y60 model but a MK/MQ60 model.

MRM macho its a good price that he is quoting, bargain for you if you look at the recent vehicles that went on sale. But am not impressed by the tinkering people do to bring it to the Y60 spec, as the older vehicle is a bit longer at the back and uses leaf spring. Might as well keep it to original spec.

Looked to be in decent shape and all original. Its not the Y60 model but a MK/MQ60 model.

MRM macho its a good price that he is quoting, bargain for you if you look at the recent vehicles that went on sale. But am not impressed by the tinkering people do to bring it to the Y60 spec, as the older vehicle is a bit longer at the back and uses leaf spring. Might as well keep it to original spec.

hey machan i already noticed it the back looks a bit weired as it is. a bit longer than the original Y60.

but at this moment i cannot go back to the original spec as the guy have already converted the jeep into a Y60 80%. looking at the price of the book & the metal i think it is worth if i do it up properly,

a jeep which was converted to a Y60 the same way was sold at 14 lakhs which i wouldnt have have even considered, of course it was a 31 sri .

if i',m in for it i will do it properly or will forget it ,

only problem is my mini is under painting , i have bought a Moke which is still at home needs 100% attention . i only have garage space forr two vehicles . this is too much for me unless it comes as a bargain, which it looks like .

wanna see a pic ??

it's with competition spec slicks :action-smiley-060:

1710081149fv9.jpg

w1600.png

1710081147cp2.jpg

w1600.png

i have posted only some pics of the back as the front is very easy to convert

saw a convert much like this just this evening! but a long hard stare and one begins to notice that the proportions might be slightly skewed

It looks like its going to need a helluva lotta work!

might be worth your while if you wanna build it for comepetition machan , but i personally would wonder if its worth the effort if its going to end up as a normal hack about... :mellow: