• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Your Participation For The Drag Scene

charitha19

Participation  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Participation

• I will be There on the 18th at marine drive
    • Sorry i cant make it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, that might be a bit of a problem, coz I think it might be seven when I leave office. Still, will try. Close enough to home for it not to be an issue. Errr, where on Marine Drive anyway?

Millennium Choir..? Didn't know you could sing... :blink:

guys the entire strech wont be closed.. the shoot will happen near wadiya/train station. at sharp 7.00 PM

if u guys get into a fix or something please give me a call 0777335057

hope to see some faces tomoorw at 7.PM at marine drive..

elvis: doenst matter bro, u just bring ya ride...

well shouls ask andrew and the gang they came,, and had to endure pain.. i left at one in the morning.. they stayed for even more i guess..

andrew please comment...

Endure Pain??? Pain in pushing the cars with empty tanks… :action-smiley-060: J/k..

What’s the scene? Got any pics?

well people arrive around nine.. it was communicted to take maxium of one hour.. but man.. learnt a lesson.. never ever agree to a shoot of any kind.. they were stil shooting at one o clock...

so u know people were going though pain just standing and seeing the same thing over and over again.. u know... where is andrew.. dont know what went down after 1.AM coz i left too..

LoL....yup was an interesting night for sure....heh heh never again doing a film/photoshoot!! we had a few cars there... Muditha's WRX 3, Janaka's RX8, Ravi's Starlet GT, Javidh's STi 9 type RA, panduka's WRX 8, Charitha's Astina, Nuwans B4 and nigel and i took the 350Z...basically it was for a drag scene that invloved the RX8 against the WRX 3 and a alien of some sort...not sure of the movie lines but anyway...filming went on till around 2.30 and i guess we shall see it soon... :D

LoL....yup was an interesting night for sure....heh heh never again doing a film/photoshoot!! we had a few cars there... Muditha's WRX 3, Janaka's RX8, Ravi's Starlet GT, Javidh's STi 9 type RA, panduka's WRX 8, Charitha's Astina, Nuwans B4 and nigel and i took the 350Z...basically it was for a drag scene that invloved the RX8 against the WRX 3 and a alien of some sort...not sure of the movie lines but anyway...filming went on till around 2.30 and i guess we shall see it soon... :D

ohh man.. i missed the starlet GT i guess.. sorry guys for the inconvience caused.. didnt think it will turn out to be that much of a hassel.. but some of us had a good laugh about it.. hopefully we are not in it.. i made sure the windows were only slightyl down..

did anyone take clips or pics.. i didnt as i was driving around.. cluth is prett worn now.. to be expected.. going for a carbon soon.. :rolleyes:

You WHAT?! Oh man, I would have forgotten my tiredness and work the next day if I had known that!

so i wasn't the only one to have noticed that little comment then ;)

No you certainly aren’t. Didn’t want to sound like ‘dayawathi’ in the teledrama ‘kopi kade’ so I kept my mouth shut for someone else to pop the question. In came peri for the rescue…..