• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Your Participation For The Drag Scene

charitha19

Participation  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Participation

• I will be There on the 18th at marine drive
    • Sorry i cant make it

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL.... i have no idea what u guys are reffering to.....

LoL....yup was an interesting night for sure....heh heh never again doing a film/photoshoot!! we had a few cars there... Muditha's WRX 3, Janaka's RX8, Ravi's Starlet GT, Javidh's STi 9 type RA, panduka's WRX 8, Charitha's Astina, Nuwans B4 and nigel and i took the 350Z...basically it was for a drag scene that invloved the RX8 against the WRX 3 and a alien of some sort...not sure of the movie lines but anyway...filming went on till around 2.30 and i guess we shall see it soon...

This one....

I saw a new black one lately... Is that the one???? :unsure: We sure need a AL G2G :rolleyes:

Edited by ash

it was the blue one.....she was a beauty.. nigel did some launches with it too...

by the way there are some clips of it on ##### nuwan has added some... but no 350Z there as these were unauthorised shots... ;)

yo dev suprised u didnt see them....

Edited by charitha19

it was the blue one.....she was a beauty.. nigel did some launches with it too...

by the way there are some clips of it on ##### nuwan has added some... but no 350Z there as these were unauthorised shots... ;)

yo dev suprised u didnt see them....

ade missed them machan - add the album link if u can pls