• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

'truth In 24' - Documentary

ferrarif50

The documentary follows the three car Audi Sport team at last year's 24 hours of Le Mans. The file is narrated by British Actor Jason Statham. ESPN in the United States will be broadcasting the 96 minute film on Friday 20th March, the day before Sebring. The film has already won the Top Documentary Prize at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival in 2008 and will also be shown at the Santa Barbara Film Festival later this month. (from speedhunters)

http://www.truthin24.com

After watching quite a few Jason Statham films, and interviews and stuff, I'm not really sure about how he'll manage to narrate this. He does have quite a strong accent.

ture , but its faaaaar better than having some 2 bit red neck try to stammer away in american as opposed to english!

After watching quite a few Jason Statham films, and interviews and stuff, I'm not really sure about how he'll manage to narrate this. He does have quite a strong accent.

that's the transporter guy ne?....yeah he is not a good actor,but has massive stage presence,kinda like vin diesel.....might not be as bad as we think,i'm kinda looking forward to watching this...give me holler if any of you find a copy