• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Feng Shui

Nilantha

Question

13 answers to this question

hei friends.

there is new trend FENG SHUI. anyone bought Feng Shui Coins. is it true? plz let us know comment about this?

It isnt exactly new dude....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_Shui

there, that should help you understand a little better....

Never heard of "Feng Shui Coins" but IMO I smell a scam there.... best to avoid.

Errrr...nope!

it was quite in the open when i was schooling even...and that was quite some time ago :) :) :)

Feng shui consultants were , errr .... consulted even when designing our office buildings. Quite a few years ago. Hence the funky tile patterns on the toilet walls and weird patterns on the carpets. Apparently to "enhance creativity". Which means whenever we are feeling low on creativity, we head for the toilets and stare at the walls for a while. :P:rolleyes:

Hmm interesting topic.

The art called fengshui is the ancient Chinese vaastu science.

its not a new thing to the world and even in Sri Lanka it has been there for some time ( most of these big business man have been doing it for some time) even Big companies like Bank of England and Mark & spencer have made their head offices as per fengshui.

I work at a very famous bank even they are following fengshui.(This is not a local bank)

As per fengsui the world around us is made out of 5 elements (wood .fire, earth, metal, water)

In fengshui what they do is they regulate how the energy flows within your room/house/office (energy is divided in to 2 parts positive and negative energy)

Most of the stuff they practice is associated with our day today life (such as keeping your house clean, repairing the broken stuff around the house, fixing leaking pipes)

If you follow these basics, you will definitely live a good life even if you do not practice Fengshui.

However, it is a very interesting subject. They have different symbols for different cases.

Like the Coins that you talked about ( they say if you keep these coins in your wallet your wallet will never become empty) this I think is kind of true. I my self have these coins in my wallet and recently I took them out cuz I thought they are not working and surprisingly my wallet became empty and I was flat broke.( im not a guy who gets a big salary but what I get I spend wisely and make it through to the next month)

As far as I know during the recent past, there has been an increase in fengshui practitioners in Sri lanka. Most are fake (when u look at them and the way they talk it is obvious)

The subject is very complicated to talk on a forum like this

My advice is if you are going to practice it please read some books and then get in to it. Do not just get into it because your friend is doing it.

Finally if you live according to your religion that will be more than enough for you to live a good life. ( be it Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism or catholic )

I my self if a Buddhist. As per our religion, you should save ¼ of what you earn. (How many of us are doing it? And if you practice it imagine the amount of money we can save)

All the best and May the blessing of triple gems be with you.

Hmm interesting topic.

The art called fengshui is the ancient Chinese vaastu science.

its not a new thing to the world and even in Sri Lanka it has been there for some time ( most of these big business man have been doing it for some time) even Big companies like Bank of England and Mark & spencer have made their head offices as per fengshui.

I work at a very famous bank even they are following fengshui.(This is not a local bank)

As per fengsui the world around us is made out of 5 elements (wood .fire, earth, metal, water)

In fengshui what they do is they regulate how the energy flows within your room/house/office (energy is divided in to 2 parts positive and negative energy)

Most of the stuff they practice is associated with our day today life (such as keeping your house clean, repairing the broken stuff around the house, fixing leaking pipes)

If you follow these basics, you will definitely live a good life even if you do not practice Fengshui.

However, it is a very interesting subject. They have different symbols for different cases.

Like the Coins that you talked about ( they say if you keep these coins in your wallet your wallet will never become empty) this I think is kind of true. I my self have these coins in my wallet and recently I took them out cuz I thought they are not working and surprisingly my wallet became empty and I was flat broke.( im not a guy who gets a big salary but what I get I spend wisely and make it through to the next month)

As far as I know during the recent past, there has been an increase in fengshui practitioners in Sri lanka. Most are fake (when u look at them and the way they talk it is obvious)

The subject is very complicated to talk on a forum like this

My advice is if you are going to practice it please read some books and then get in to it. Do not just get into it because your friend is doing it.

Finally if you live according to your religion that will be more than enough for you to live a good life. ( be it Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism or catholic )

I my self if a Buddhist. As per our religion, you should save ¼ of what you earn. (How many of us are doing it? And if you practice it imagine the amount of money we can save)

All the best and May the blessing of triple gems be with you.

thanks brother