• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Classic Restorations

CHAP

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks So much mate...

Yes.. GTAm's got the Italian "thing" all over me.. ha ha

Quite true.

I think we must form a GT Am Conversion club. he he .(GTCC ) cool ha :P

Lots of conversions happening I think he he . :lol:

your not the first & unlikely to be the last me thinks! :lol:

hmmm dunno if these also will get included in that "conversions" act up for debate in the parliament.. :unsure:

Hi Guys,

I'v got some pic of my Alfasud Restoration whch is taking place at the moment. With Thanks To GTam & Few other friends I own this Italian Buty...

Any one else got any restoration Pic?

24042008026vv3.jpg

24042008024ac0.jpg

Nice restoration work...i also have a austin that needs much attention...would you be able to pass on the number of this garage...

I'll take Red, and the one in the left seat as well please.

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Chapo I cannot do this image shaky thingy man, :action-smiley-060: can you help?

aiyoo Pradfred - technological laggard no :P

just hit "choose" button found underneath htis box - it'll point out a normal window from which you can see the files on your computer - select the image you want to upload and press "Open"

it'll automatically upload your image to the imageshack website and privode you with a list between 3 & 6 "links"

look for the link with the title "Hotlink for forums (1)" on the right hand side

cut/copy that link from the little box its in and then past it in this window

simple :)

aiyoo Pradfred - technological laggard no :P

just hit "choose" button found underneath htis box - it'll point out a normal window from which you can see the files on your computer - select the image you want to upload and press "Open"

it'll automatically upload your image to the imageshack website and privode you with a list between 3 & 6 "links"

look for the link with the title "Hotlink for forums (1)" on the right hand side

cut/copy that link from the little box its in and then past it in this window

simple :)

machang if your not registered on imageshack it will only give links of thumbnails,not the whole pics

I'll take Red, and the one in the left seat as well please.

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Chapo I cannot do this image shaky thingy man, :action-smiley-060: can you help?

Yo... Pradi... like Devida says, long in to www.imageshack and create a account for your self which will enable u to have a gallery of your own, (always use the Classic view according to GATm :D ) whch u can cut paste the link to this forum.... :jumping-smiley-013:

um.. :unsure: i'm finding it difficult to tell if its a grey or greeish shade..?? :huh:

It's a green, kinda Metalic green... wow how do u post pic without making an account? :unsure: any way Pradi.. please learn soooon....! :action-smiley-060:

Edited by CHAP

Nice restoration work...i also have a austin that needs much attention...would you be able to pass on the number of this garage...

Verry sorry i'v missed your post, wonder how :o

Yes I shall pass the contact to u, send me a your mail address as i dont know the rules about posting TP numbers???? :mellow: