• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Classic Restorations

CHAP

Plan something for Foxhill. Perfect time to get away, enjoy some motorsports action, chillax, and head back in. Choice of scenic routes too.

ya have to plan some thing exotic mate...

Prad what have u set your self as a target for such trip? I say we should plan a trip so that we could push our restoration to be completed before the date... :rolleyes:

Edited by CHAP

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellishly crowded, cannot use the "straight line the bends " routine when going up lol.... no apex to apex blasts as well.......

hey shall we list the cars which will be going ( just for the fun of it ? )

Chap will be his Alfasud, GTAm in his Alfa GT Junior or Alfetta, Dev in his Z, Mine hopefully will be a Fiat 124 coupe,.......the rest ?

Go a day early :) And I guarantee Dev will not take his car that far. The thought of fulling the tank gives him the shakes :P Unless he actually secured a decent job by then, then its possible. I am trying to get Max to join in and make it, in which case we will probably go in the Mercedes powered diesel :unsure::lol: Just hope we don't have to throw up when that ship starts rocking taking corners :lol: Tho convincing Madmax on these things are difficult these days since he uses the "wife and kid" excuse.

Guys.. I'v decided to give up on Prad and post them my self.. :P

When Prad went to Buy his car...

Oh... the Guy Behind GTAm is Prad...

Yeah, see how young I am :angry-smiley-048:

Will send some pics of how it should look, for Chapo to put it up..... :rolleyes:

Nah D_Z will deff bring the car, IF shotgun seat provides funding to brim the tank!!

Personally I doubt the spit will make it that far (not confident enough about it yet).... so i'm hoping some kind soul will let me call shotgun :)

Edited by Supra_Natural

quote name='CHAP' date='Feb 19 2009, 10:57 AM' post='88272']

Guys.. I'v decided to give up on Prad and post them my self.. :P

When Prad went to Buy his car...

Oh... the Guy Behind GTAm is Prad...

Yeah, see how young I am :angry-smiley-048:

Will send some pics of how it should look, for Chapo to put it up..... :rolleyes:

Pradfred, i've been meaning to ask ,

where does your end /quote disappear off to when replying posts?? :huh:

i've been wondering for sometime now , cuz all your posts have the original posters word quoted , but it doesn't show up as a quote the way it does with everyone else! :blink:

& what even more strange is the fact that the forum doesn't allow a post to be made with mismatching "quote" & "/quote" tags :wako:

Pradfred, i've been meaning to ask ,

where does your end /quote disappear off to when replying posts?? :huh:

i've been wondering for sometime now , cuz all your posts have the original posters word quoted , but it doesn't show up as a quote the way it does with everyone else! :blink:

& what even more strange is the fact that the forum doesn't allow a post to be made with mismatching "quote" & "/quote" tags :wako:

Ha ha ha ha ha... Pradi O Pradi... U are the "Jona"... :D

Go a day early :) And I guarantee Dev will not take his car that far. The thought of fulling the tank gives him the shakes :P Unless he actually secured a decent job by then, then its possible

Nah D_Z will deff bring the car, IF shotgun seat provides funding to brim the tank!!

i just might on the condition that S_N mentioned :lol:

...the actual going there might be a small problem seeing that i'm not a fan of heights :(

haven't tried driving upto Kandy even - prefer to sleep as a passenger :(

Hellishly crowded, cannot use the "straight line the bends " routine when going up lol.... no apex to apex blasts as well.......

hey shall we list the cars which will be going ( just for the fun of it ? )

Chap will be his Alfasud, GTAm in his Alfa GT Junior or Alfetta, Dev in his Z, Mine hopefully will be a Fiat 124 coupe,.......the rest ?

i'd love to say i'm all in , but rather afraid of all the supposed sheer drops etc :(

• 4 weeks later...
hmmm not the Jinasena car is it?

can't be too many of those here right? :huh:

since the model is mentioned wonder if it's ok to reveal the owner :mellow:

Yes Mate it's a new bonnet, had to get more than a few parts from down under with the help of u know who! ha ha ha B)