• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan D22 Double Cab And Nissan X Trail

L board

hi again,

thanks for the reply and your most welcome.Regarding what you had mentioned the prices according to its condition was high.I had sold my D22 last year for 3.6million with all extras like 33inch tyres , armadillo front and rear and A.R.B shocks rear canopy from T.J.m etc.but i think if your getting for around 3.3million to 3.4million is ok for 99 models.The reason for lot of these vehicles are not selling now is bec the car market has come down a lot so has the prices.Anything less than the above prices seem to be your getting a good deal.

Since your looking for a D22 i would suggest for you to look for a 97 to 99 model called the AX LIMITED.This is the highest grade in d22.This is the one i had and it was one of the few that came manual also bec most of it is automatic.To identify this model it comes with a digital A/C side steps body kit and and the audio set up comes top of the dash board.So their is space to fit a DVD SETUP .The other models u cant fix on top bec the radio comes in the bottom,So try your best to see for the AX LIMITED version.

Also look for domestic models than brand new once.Bec the brand new one has a very plain interior compared to the domestics.Also the 4wd comes auto hub in domestic but the brand new one you will have to get off the vehicle and on it.But their is much major differences between brand new and recon so go for domestic.

i will send u a personal msg with the shop name and contacts please check.

All the best in hunting your vehicle.