• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Meet The Kitt !!

MADZ

Its nice to have KITT onboard.F1 is interesting and KITTs initiative is exciting.

A little suggestion to KITT, any F1 fan’s best referred site is the official F1.com.

Im sure all of us first refer that site before any. So linking up whatever coming up there is really necessary here? Cant you post something new hollowed out and interesting sourced elsewhere.

As suggested by xxx is it really necessary to open up a topic each for all the happenings in F1?

Food for thought.

Keep up the good work

MINIACE

i'm liking the kitt...a good way to have some good topics in discussion

but what people who are not hardcore f1 fans,like me...dont get me wrong i like f1 but it is not my fav form of racing....

it's better if the KITT could diversify...like classics,motogp,SBK,WRC....

Its nice to have KITT onboard.F1 is interesting and KITTs initiative is exciting.

A little suggestion to KITT, any F1 fan’s best referred site is the official F1.com.

Im sure all of us first refer that site before any. So linking up whatever coming up there is really necessary here? Cant you post something new hollowed out and interesting sourced elsewhere.

As suggested by xxx is it really necessary to open up a topic each for all the happenings in F1?

Food for thought.

Keep up the good work

MINIACE

I do agree with you for some extent. Yeah, there's no doubt that all the die hard F1 fans first visit the official site to get latest news, but my intention was to allocate some area in AL forum in order to discuss about those latest happenings. That's the main reason why I thought of getting news feeds from the official site.

sorry to be a party pooper. isn't it better if KITT can post F1 things on one big thread instead of opening up new threads for each new topic?

Well for the moment it’s not possible to post all in one thread but I’ll change it to post all threads under the new sub forum “Formula1” which is under AutoLanka > RACING EVENTS > International Events

am i kinda being replaced?! :(

:lol:

Hay machan this KITT doesn’t have AI unlike the real one :) What he can do is only the copy & paste job :rolleyes:

i'm liking the kitt...a good way to have some good topics in discussion

but what people who are not hardcore f1 fans,like me...dont get me wrong i like f1 but it is not my fav form of racing....

it's better if the KITT could diversify...like classics,motogp,SBK,WRC....

Ya of course the KITT can be used with many things, but let's first try out with F1. If it turn's out well then let's slowly expand to other areas.

Ok seriously though MADZ can u please have just one thread dedicated to F1 cos this KITT is opening up so many new threads and its really getting annoying... specially for us ppl out of lanka who dont have that much time to look at every darn thread... thanks!!!!!

Ok seriously though MADZ can u please have just one thread dedicated to F1 cos this KITT is opening up so many new threads and its really getting annoying... specially for us ppl out of lanka who dont have that much time to look at every darn thread... thanks!!!!!

True that.More than two dozens of new topics,an average less than 20 views some with no views at all and only one reply for all topics opened so far...guess you need to look into the statistics seriously.

Many good topics get covered behind barren,many dont have the habit of turning over pages and checking topics except for checking tha main page (page one).

I second the 'all in one topic' solution.

MINIACE

I second the 'all in one topic' solution.

MINIACE

Agree with it and agree with andrew as well.. i have exams starting next tuesday but i find myself on AL more often than before, and the multiple F1 threads become a bit annoying at times, even though i like to know w hats going on in F1 .

guys, as i mentioned to you earlier there's a small limitation on doing that, i'll see whether it can be modified when i'm free. till then i'll reduce the frequency of posts by KITT and manually merge those topics into one thread when ever possible.

There is a simple solution. If you call up the "Last active topics" view, you can see who the thread starter is. Avoid the KITT ones with no replies. Its what I'm doing, since I don't really need to moderate a bot :D

• 3 weeks later...

Any progress with this kitt bot. Guess everyone will agree it's not funny anymore. The forum is looking bad due to this. I havent even logged in, in a while as it gets on my nerves seeing so many threads opened by him.

• MADZ unpinned this topic