• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2 Ft Hummer H2

@WCC

im from colombo-09 close to maradana

SUP???

@Preveen i wanna ride a r/c but my dad wont give me money to buy it B)

all might scold me saying a kid buyin a remote control car..

how can I explain it to the people in ma house B)

OOPS MY 100th Post :D

but it was not an outstanding one :D :D

What u need to do is differentiate between radio control and remote control. One is the toy class. One is the Hobby class. (I forget which is which tho :D do some research). Hobby class isn't kids toys. Check places like the Traxxas site. U'll find 30-40 year old guys as fully serious about their racing as most professional race car drivers. (U'll find it on the Jap manufacturer sites too, but the english language versions of their sites generally aren't all that good.) Then, u find the arguements there and use them.

Or u do what I did. Wait till u get a job, and buy it when u can afford it.... And wait for the buggers to come by and say, "machang, there is this brushless motor, u want it? Only 50k". .... Heart attack city :D

• 2 weeks later...

OK MADZZ AFTER I GET THE DEAL DONE ILL APY U 500 SLR.

GUYS IM GETTING A MLORE ADVANCE RC SO I WANT TO SELL MY HUMMER h2 no big damages the front plastic bar knocked n now its pasted tightly ,Purchased only 2 weeks back...

ITS CLEAN BUYING PRICE - 9850

Selling price 9000

AND IF I GET TO SELL THIS ILL PAY MADZZ 500

IF U WANT IT POST any offers here or mail me [email protected]

i thought of giving half of the money to a poor family in need (SERIOUSLYYYYYYY)

OK MADZZ AFTER I GET THE DEAL DONE ILL APY U 500 SLR.

GUYS IM GETTING A MLORE ADVANCE RC SO I WANT TO SELL MY HUMMER h2 no big damages the front plastic bar knocked n now its pasted tightly ,Purchased only 2 weeks back...

ITS CLEAN BUYING PRICE - 9850

Selling price 9000

AND IF I GET TO SELL THIS ILL PAY MADZZ 500

IF U WANT IT POST any offers here or mail me [email protected]

i thought of giving half of the money to a poor family in need (SERIOUSLYYYYYYY)

hay WCC I dont need 500 :)

good luck in selling your Hummer... <_<