• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 323 Vibration

ajwad

Question

my car is a mazda 323 1.6L 2000 model auto gear. i am having a vibration in the while on idle. i have changed the engine mounts also but it is still there. could some one help me out please.

17 answers to this question

my car is a mazda 323 1.6L 2000 model auto gear. i am having a vibration in the while on idle. i have changed the engine mounts also but it is still there. could some one help me out please.

I have the same car....manual tho...

Not sure if this'll help or if you've already gone down this path, but could it possibly have to do with the idle speed? check that, then do a tuneup and see if things improve.

A good cleanup of the airflow sensor will also help matters. It def helped me anyway :rolleyes:

Clean the Mass Airflow Sensor .

Also check the Throttle Body , Injectors , Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs . Most probable causes !.

Clean the Mass Airflow Sensor .

Also check the Throttle Body , Injectors , Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs . Most probable causes !.

i checked the plugs and they are good. also cleaned the throttle mouth and the air flow sensor. so its the injectors which are now left to be cleaned. Is ANSU LANKA a good place to get it done?

i checked the plugs and they are good. also cleaned the throttle mouth and the air flow sensor. so its the injectors which are now left to be cleaned. Is ANSU LANKA a good place to get it done?

Take your car to Mazna Motors in Pepiliyana, that's where most of us Mazda owners treat our machines. If you are convinced it is the injectors, D-I-M-O is a good place to get them cleaned, I got it done there.

Take your car to Mazna Motors in Pepiliyana, that's where most of us Mazda owners treat our machines. If you are convinced it is the injectors, D-I-M-O is a good place to get them cleaned, I got it done there.

guys what about ANSU LANKA, i heard that they are specialized in injector cleaning( ultrasonic)

guys what about ANSU LANKA, i heard that they are specialized in injector cleaning( ultrasonic)

Could be as there are several places now who claim they can do it. But D-I-M-O is tested and proven. It cost me Rs. 3,000/- 6 months ago. and they replaces the nozzles.

Could be as there are several places now who claim they can do it. But D-I-M-O is tested and proven. It cost me Rs. 3,000/- 6 months ago. and they replaces the nozzles.

mate, does D*MO do it manually. what i mean is that, do they remove the injectors and throttle and clean? i've heard that they are good. whats the mazda your using?

could i have D*MO phone number

thanks for info

Edited by ajwad

mate, does D*MO do it manually. what i mean is that, do they remove the injectors and throttle and clean? i've heard that they are good. whats the mazda your using?

could i have D*MO phone number

thanks for info

Yes, they remove the injectors and put it into the machine. You can call them on 011-2449797, and ask for the Bosche section.

KLEVENBERG also does work on injectors

Klevenberg (PTE) Ltd

Address: 492, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha

Colombo 10

Sri Lanka

Phone: +94 1 572106

Mobile +94 1 324687

Fax: +94 1 572964

Email: [email protected]

thanks for those details mate! by the way is there any one who has been to klevenberg place?

Did u check da PCV valve?

Did u check da PCV valve?

sorry mate, whats a PCV valve? well i have changed 3 engine mounts. i am having a gut feeling that the vibration is due to the mount that i didnt change. its the main one on the left side as you open the bonnet. it doesnt look broken when you look at it.

sorry mate, whats a PCV valve? well i have changed 3 engine mounts. i am having a gut feeling that the vibration is due to the mount that i didnt change. its the main one on the left side as you open the bonnet. it doesnt look broken when you look at it.

I strongly recommend u have a check up with Mazna motors- if you have not done already as Dominic said – It could well be the mount – if so then u may not need to do a high end injection cleaning

I got the same thing – Manual though

Idle should be the culprit – PCV vale us the thing connecting to the engine bay from the back – just do a google on Mazda PCV vale cleaning – U’ll get heaps of info

I strongly recommend u have a check up with Mazna motors- if you have not done already as Dominic said – It could well be the mount – if so then u may not need to do a high end injection cleaning

I got the same thing – Manual though

Idle should be the culprit – PCV vale us the thing connecting to the engine bay from the back – just do a google on Mazda PCV vale cleaning – U’ll get heaps of info

well guys, earlier i changed three mounts except for the one which is on the left side as you open the bonnet. cannot see any problem in that, but must remove and see. do you normally take your car to mazna motors?

well guys, earlier i changed three mounts except for the one which is on the left side as you open the bonnet. cannot see any problem in that, but must remove and see. do you normally take your car to mazna motors?

Im now using my 3rd Mazda & my previous Interplay & the current ride is maintained by him, The current ride has been maintained throughout by him

Im honestly not trying to advertise here

It's just that I've seen & come across various guys experimenting on Mazda's and the end result is the owner bitching about how bad the CAR is – which is a crime

I always say Ea Ea Banis walata Ea Ea Kesel ( Hope It came out right ) :D

Feel free to drop me a mail – [email protected] if you need any help

Edited by mazdaspeed

Im now using my 3rd Mazda & my previous Interplay & the current ride is maintained by him, The current ride has been maintained throughout by him

Im honestly not trying to advertise here

It's just that I've seen & come across various guys experimenting on Mazda's and the end result is the owner bitching about how bad the CAR is – which is a crime

I always say Ea Ea Banis walata Ea Ea Kesel ( Hope It came out right ) :D

Feel free to drop me a mail – [email protected] if you need any help

guys i finally got it done. it was the main engine mount which gave the vibration and i discovered it. when i took it to mazna motors, laliths bro told me that the mounts are good and need to do a tune up. to be frank i didn't agree. anyway i got the main engine mount removed and to see it was broken. i guess certain things cannot be guessed, but a vibration like that, definitely i knew it should be the mount.

anyway job done.

Edited by ajwad