• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

[video] Drive Safe Speed Can Kill !!!!

MADZ

Great video.

Thx for sharing MADZ.

This kind of videos should be telecast on all channels regularly.

Good video, In aussie they highly promote these kind of video's in echa state. because theirs lot of young posers with cars, but still old people do mistakes too. its a 50/50 call though everyone have to becareful. no matter how safe you driving. their is some idiot in the road no age barrier.

talking from experience i had 3 weeks back, my friends bro lucky to be alive.

Good video, In aussie they highly promote these kind of video's in echa state. because theirs lot of young posers with cars, but still old people do mistakes too. its a 50/50 call though everyone have to becareful. no matter how safe you driving. their is some idiot in the road no age barrier.

talking from experience i had 3 weeks back, my friends bro lucky to be alive.

may be they recorded some bits in aussie...like the last bit with the yellow XR Falcon.

i'm ever so certain that this video was posted on some other thread...

i can't find the link though :mellow:

yep. It was on another thread. I dont remember exactly where either. I added it to my favorites, but it doesnt say when i favorited it.

But agree, VERY VERY effective.

may be they recorded some bits in aussie...like the last bit with the yellow XR Falcon.

Thats a compliation of about 4-5 different videos. That Falcon was part of an Aussie campaign that went "No one thinks big of you" Hence the finger signs they all make. Means your compensating for your small one with the car.

IDEAL VIDEO FOR OUR Da Kool Guy.. who wants to break the land speed record with his soon to be souped up EG8!!

Sorry to get all moderator, but thats not really fair. The man wanted to rice out and cruise in a bling bling pimping style, not speed. It was the guys here who convinced him to go for speed instead. So let him be.

Heck, even the current F1 world champion rolls in a diesel Merc G-class with 24 inch bling bling. :rolleyes: No speeding there.

Thats a compliation of about 4-5 different videos. That Falcon was part of an Aussie campaign that went "No one thinks big of you" Hence the finger signs they all make. Means your compensating for your small one with the car.

another was part of that capaign to promote wearing seat belts

Heck, even the current F1 world champion rolls in a diesel Merc G-class with 24 inch bling bling. :rolleyes: No speeding there.

most likely Anthony's handiwork! :lol:

he crashed a carrera gt. did he crash an slr as well? :blink:

where are them hamiltons from anyways? i'm guessing east london. or hertfordshire at best :P

Oh was it? I remembered it as an SLR coz I thought there was some kinda crack about it being a company car, being a McLaren-Mercedes and all :)

he crashed a carrera gt. did he crash an slr as well? :blink:

where are them hamiltons from anyways? i'm guessing east london. or hertfordshire at best :P

thought CGT was crashed by his father...remember seeing some pics of it in wreckedexotics.com :unsure:

Edited by GearHead

maybe you shouldn't think so much about SLRs :lol::P:lol:

:) I suppose

yup it is a Carrera GT and yes he is from Herts

Ah, cool

i too remember him joking about it but does he actually got one??????

I suppose he has no reason to lie. Specially after he had to defend himself after JC gave him that exaggerated look of utter horror.