• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Knight Xv

john cooper

ah touche!

LOL...i think the primate and the ricer have both ganged up on me this time :D

have you still got the ruined fiat in ur posession? i'd love to see it sometime :P

whats it based on??? :huh:

Chassis must be something American right? :unsure: - but what? :o

any drive train details??

i'm guessing its a ford f series chassis. probably an f-350

MINIACE

damn...that looks heavy and SLOW.........wonder what the fuel economy is

have you still got the ruined fiat in ur posession? i'd love to see it sometime :P

yep...

but i wonder if i'll get "dakoolguy treatment" if i show it to you fellas :D

hmmm i'm going to go with the "Bigger isn't always better" line of thought! :lol:

yep..me also thinks LR would win hands down....

but i think this was aimed more at the 4x4 ricer market...not for hardcore off road enthusiasts

yep...

but i wonder if i'll get "dakoolguy treatment" if i show it to you fellas :D

hahaha don't worry mate. we all went through that stage at some point in our lives. i still got neons in my vitz which i installed when i was 19 :P though i don't switch them on anymore

anyways i'll be back in sl this saturday so perhaps you could arrange me a "private viewing" ;)

the knight xv however looks like something you can put together on your free time to scare off the trishaw drivers :lol:

yep..me also thinks LR would win hands down....

but i think this was aimed more at the 4x4 ricer market...not for hardcore off road enthusiasts

If you've seen Shaq's F650 that I posted some time ago, you'll see that its a necessity for some people :)

hahaha don't worry mate. we all went through that stage at some point in our lives. i still got neons in my vitz which i installed when i was 19 :P though i don't switch them on anymore

anyways i'll be back in sl this saturday so perhaps you could arrange me a "private viewing" ;)

that ol' quasimodo is stashed far far away....will take you and some other guys who have shown interest there if i can arrange the means

meanwhile the one's pictured on of my other threads and on FB can be seen at kelaniya...no problem

the knight xv however looks like something you can put together on your free time to scare off the trishaw drivers :lol:

working on something along those lines currently...

guys for godsake that damn thing is armoured... we cant compare these iron mayham to a LR.... plus its gonna look scary next to it..

specs:

The KNIGHT-XV is an armoured vehicle and not a vehicle that has been armored. This means that unlike most vehicles that are armoured after-market, the KNIGHT XV is manufactured using military-grade armouring materials.

With its distinct size, extraordinary security features and ultra-luxurious interior appointments, the KNIGHT XV provides one of the most unique vehicle ownership experiences in today's SUV marketplace.

The innovative and incomparable KNIGHT XV takes approximately 1,500 hours to hand build with precision craftsmanship and attention to detail that one can expect from a vehicle of this caliber.

Length 240" (6096 mm)

Width 92" (2337 mm)

Ground clearance 14" (355 mm)

Height 100" (2540 mm)

The vehicle is built on a super duty specially modified Ford chassis platform (making parts and service easily accessible globally).

Engine: Ford, V10, 6.8-litre gas engine with E-85 Ethanol Conversion system added, (referring to as Flex Fuel engine) Flexible fuel vehicles (FFVs) are designed to run on gasoline or a blend of up to 85% ethanol (E85). Diesel engine also available as an option.

Horsepower: 400 HP and 500 ft lbs. torque (approximately)

4 X 4: Electronic, push button 4WD

Transmission: 5- speed Torqshift automatic transmission

Brakes: Four-wheel disc anti-lock traction control

Wheelbase: 141" (3576 mm)

GVWR: 17,950lbs (8,159.09 kg)

Armored Curb Weight: The finished vehicle weight is approximately 12,000 lbs. (5,454.55 kg)

Fuel tank: 40 gallons (US) (151Litres)

Air conditioning: Factory Air conditioning in-cabin

Tires: Four LT40X13.50R20 Mickey Thompson Baja Radial ATZ with ballistic run flats

Vehicle armor: The KNIGHT XV’s armouring level varies based each client’s specific requirements

sounds like something the cast of the A Team would ride in........

• Thanks 1

guys for godsake that damn thing is armoured... we cant compare these iron mayham to a LR.... plus its gonna look scary next to it..

specs:

The KNIGHT-XV is an armoured vehicle and not a vehicle that has been armored. This means that unlike most vehicles that are armoured after-market, the KNIGHT XV is manufactured using military-grade armouring materials.

With its distinct size, extraordinary security features and ultra-luxurious interior appointments, the KNIGHT XV provides one of the most unique vehicle ownership experiences in today's SUV marketplace.

The innovative and incomparable KNIGHT XV takes approximately 1,500 hours to hand build with precision craftsmanship and attention to detail that one can expect from a vehicle of this caliber.

Length 240" (6096 mm)

Width 92" (2337 mm)

Ground clearance 14" (355 mm)

Height 100" (2540 mm)

The vehicle is built on a super duty specially modified Ford chassis platform (making parts and service easily accessible globally).

Engine: Ford, V10, 6.8-litre gas engine with E-85 Ethanol Conversion system added, (referring to as Flex Fuel engine) Flexible fuel vehicles (FFVs) are designed to run on gasoline or a blend of up to 85% ethanol (E85). Diesel engine also available as an option.

Horsepower: 400 HP and 500 ft lbs. torque (approximately)

4 X 4: Electronic, push button 4WD

Transmission: 5- speed Torqshift automatic transmission

Brakes: Four-wheel disc anti-lock traction control

Wheelbase: 141" (3576 mm)

GVWR: 17,950lbs (8,159.09 kg)

Armored Curb Weight: The finished vehicle weight is approximately 12,000 lbs. (5,454.55 kg)

Fuel tank: 40 gallons (US) (151Litres)

Air conditioning: Factory Air conditioning in-cabin

Tires: Four LT40X13.50R20 Mickey Thompson Baja Radial ATZ with ballistic run flats

Vehicle armor: The KNIGHT XV’s armouring level varies based each client’s specific requirements

sounds like something the cast of the A Team would ride in........

next thing you know they'll be out there trying to market it as a eco friendly machine & chuck in a tiny electric motor and call it a hybrid! :lol:

Edited by Devinda_Z

that ol' quasimodo is stashed far far away....will take you and some other guys who have shown interest there if i can arrange the means

meanwhile the one's pictured on of my other threads and on FB can be seen at kelaniya...no problem

working on something along those lines currently...

how's the progress on that mate???

next thing you know they'll be out there trying to market it as a eco friendly machine & chuck in a tiny electric motor and call it a hybrid! :lol:

i love the way you think. the whole go green nothing has become nothing but a PR/marketing stunt these days

how's the progress on that mate???

honestly...not that great...while i have a clear concept on my head the execution is proving very hard...plus i'm limited to working on it only when i migrate north for the weekends...so progress is at a snails pace :(