• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Strut Braces

Fiat

Hi Guys,

I am new to Strut braces and wonder what would one do for curiosity sake and what benefits holds to day to day driving with abit of speeding on weekends and clrear roads... I drive a front wheel drive car and have an average driving speed of about 70Km/h. Also can a strut brace be custom done by anyone?

Cheers!

Edited by Fiat

Hi guys!

Ok, greate.. however I kinda dislike the excess tire wear... :-(

Thanks both..!

Cheers!

Machang if you need a strut brace custom made, juz gimme a buzzzz 075-0110203........

Hi guys!

Ok, greate.. however I kinda dislike the excess tire wear... :-(

Thanks both..!

Cheers!

Interesting name you got there = FIAT ?

you got one mate ? if so please let us fellow Fiat owners know.....and join the ICE Club....... GT Am = Prezzo !!

Interesting name you got there = FIAT ?

you got one mate ? if so please let us fellow Fiat owners know.....and join the ICE Club....... GT Am = Prezzo !!

Hi Pradfred,

Yes I've got one... oh so what do you own? I have followed GTAm's postings too.. quite an interesting collection he has.. :)

Cheers!

Machang if you need a strut brace custom made, juz gimme a buzzzz 075-0110203........

Sure thing thanks... I'll gv u a buzz when my ride is ready for the braces... These days my ride is going through some suspension repairs... Soon as it is done will give you a buzzzz...

Cheers!

Your fabricating suff is it? what materials are you using? and what is the price range like?

Well first of all don't worry about the Price coz we all are AL members!!! :jumping-smiley-013: But you have to buy a strut brace of your choice from anywhere which we would customize & fit it to you. We could consult you on where to buy them too. So lemme know if you need one done.

Well first of all don't worry about the Price coz we all are AL members!!! :jumping-smiley-013: But you have to buy a strut brace of your choice from anywhere which we would customize & fit it to you. We could consult you on where to buy them too. So lemme know if you need one done.

Hi mishiran,

Just how much are we talking about? just to have an idea abt the pricing for budget purpose... I hear aluminium is much prefered due to it's light weight... And where can one get a strut brace from? any specific place?

Thanks & Cheers!

Hi mishiran,

Just how much are we talking about? just to have an idea abt the pricing for budget purpose... I hear aluminium is much prefered due to it's light weight... And where can one get a strut brace from? any specific place?

Thanks & Cheers!

Yeah, you can get strut bracers from Euro nippon... Well we can custom fix it to you around 3 to 5K professionally.

Hi Pradfred,

Yes I've got one... oh so what do you own? I have followed GTAm's postings too.. quite an interesting collection he has.. :)

Cheers!

Speaking of Fiat. We just picked up a 132 2000cc GLS.

GTAm knows the car.

Looking forward to keeping up with the Alfa boys!

GTAm knows the car.

Congrats Milindu. The body was styled by Bertone. Was tempted a few times by this car myself. Even went for a test drive! Luckily sanity prevailed.

Devinda you're spot on. There was a Supercharged option with 135bhp as well. However the 132 is more of a Luxo model with a soft ride.

The GLS came with factory Air con, PS and P/Windows. The coolest part of this car though are the sun shades. Milindu why don't you elaborate.....

GTAm knows the car.

hey congrats machan!

there seems to be a mass migration toward italian these days neda :D

probably cos of the GTAm virus :P

hey congrats machan!

there seems to be a mass migration toward italian these days neda :D

probably cos of the GTAm virus :P

afaik Milindu's family has had Fiats for Decades! :D

so its probably one of the rare cases not attributable to GTAm's evangalism of sorts :lol:

adey

when did all this happen?? :o

hmmm so a 100BHP per tonne or there about eh?

The car arrived a few days back. It runs well with almost everything in working order. A bit of tidying up to do with the cosmetics.

Supposed to pump 112bhp according to Wiki.

Its an odd shade of blue which we might consider changing somewhere down the line.

Will post pictures soon.

Edited by milindu

The car arrived a few days back. It runs well with almost everything in working order. A bit of tidying up to do with the cosmetics.

Supposed to pump 112bhp according to Wiki.

Its an odd shade of blue which we might consider changing somewhere down the line.

Will post pictures soon.

I think he mixed the blue with the left overs from the Fiat 600 and the 1100 that he did up before. Anyway its quite close to the original colour if you look beneath the door cards.