• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Range Between 1.5mn-2.0mn

kala

As of last week, looks like there are two of them competitors are on the market according to last Sunday papers :) In the price range, but all the car buying public seems to care about is mileage.

typical <_<

any idea how much your direct competition wants?

is he still up in the 2.0's? :huh:

The EK3 is an exceptional car. Fast, Comfortable and economical. If you are looking at the automatic then check that the CVT gear box in good condition. The CVT gear box has to be maintained properly with the oil only available at Stafford. This car is a treat to drive!!

Go for a Honda man. Once you drive a Honda, you'll never drive any other make. So much of driving pleasure and handling plus fuel efficiency with ample spares. Best buy is either CIVIC EK3 or CITY Vtec. I am having a CITY Vtec which does about 10 km/ltr in colombo and 12-14 in outstation. Previously I had a Lancer, Corolla AE100 and Nissan N16 Super Saloon and all of them are shit when comparing to Honda. A good Honda will always carry a good price tag and very difficult to find one. Good luck.

civic ek3 exi(non vtec) standered car easly do 12kml manual n vi ( vtec ) standered do 10kml easily.

Edited by RACERSEDGE

Suggest Civic EK3 or a EK hatch.There are few good examples on AL classified.There are few english plate EGs as well.Very economical and easy to sell.

MINIACE

Hi I am looking for an EK hatch as well. But I saw only a single one orrange and black colour, some time back with auto gears and 2 doors. Is there any EK hatches with manual and 4 doors.

Also haven't seen any EG8 with English numbers. I am looking for both of them for some time.

Is there any EK hatches with manual and 4 doors.

Also haven't seen any EG8 with English numbers. I am looking for both of them for some time.

All hatches are two door.(rather called three door hatch)

Majority EK hatches are Manual tranny.

There are few English numbered EGs.Three are in Negombo including one rare euro version.

Racersedge got a record of that.

MINIACE

There are few English numbered EGs.Three are in Negombo including one rare euro version.

Racersedge got a record of that.

MINIACE

Any idea they sell their English EGs, anyone from racersedge who know about these????

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend a Civic ES. EXI model will do well on fuel. A good ES will cost a little more than 2Mil. I have a Manual Civic ES and I drive it every day to work (during the rush hours) and I’m glad it does around 11 km per liter :)