• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

I believe this should not only address to racersedge and honda boys. if this is a ground rule defined, should apply to everyone.

i remember last G2G at marine drive lotta other cars ran up & down with so called immature wheel spins.

its dosent apply for us cus we cant wheel spin our cars :D

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this should not only address to racersedge and honda boys. if this is a ground rule defined, should apply to everyone.

i remember last G2G at marine drive lotta other cars ran up & down with so called immature wheel spins.

But you see why we tell it specially for the Honda boys

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=6576&hl=

:rolleyes:

But you see why we tell it specially for the Honda boys

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=6576&hl=

:rolleyes:

Im sorry. i dont understand what is the fact you going to relate what you commented and the post you linked.

I have a 98 EK3 manual and I need to replace its engine with a higher performing engine to increase its street performance. What are the good engines available in SL and how much should I be ready to spend ?

by looking at the quoted post,

if you meant to say performance upgrade is not necessary for road use, i think there is no limitation on people what mods you do with your own ride. irrespective of gaining performance on the street or on race track. why we see conversions lancers to evos, impressa to WRX/STI, HB15 to VZR, Soluna to GT Turbo, Mini to DOHC Vtec. Not only Hondas.

Im sorry. i dont understand what is the fact you going to relate what you commented and the post you linked.

by looking at the quoted post,

if you meant to say performance upgrade is not necessary for road use, i think there is no limitation on people what mods you do with your own ride. irrespective of gaining performance on the street or on race track. why we see conversions lancers to evos, impressa to WRX/STI, HB15 to VZR, Soluna to GT Turbo, Mini to DOHC Vtec. Not only Hondas.

Oh well, totally OT, but have to respond.

I didn't have a problem with the mod per say. I just think attitude of lets drop in a engine without the slightest amount of research going in questionable. No thought to tune the current set up first? No thought to anything, just what are the good engines available? This aint like lego, just pull a piece out put a new piece in and run? Nothing. Zero research. The only good thing I have to say is that he speaks properly without doing tHiZ!!11!!1 lol kinda stuff

Leads me on a whole out of topic train of thought that I shall not pursue on this thread.

Besides, you know some guys were asked to leave the Modifest for behaving like madmen. There is some history here, its not just assumptions.

Got the point ...

All Honda boys,Honda rice boys and Honda wanna be rice boys are road idiots....or in simple terms, motoring morons right?

BTW who are 'we' you mentioned ?

MINIACE

Didn't say that at all. There are some who behave. ex. Madmax and Shiz, since I know them personally.

motoring morons are not limited Hondas. Not all Honda drivers are motoring morons. Happy?

Still i didnt get the expected answer,

Oh well, totally OT, but have to respond.

I didn't have a problem with the mod per say. I just think attitude of lets drop in a engine without the slightest amount of research going in questionable. No thought to tune the current set up first? No thought to anything, just what are the good engines available? This aint like lego, just pull a piece out put a new piece in and run? Nothing. Zero research. The only good thing I have to say is that he speaks properly without doing tHiZ!!11!!1 lol kinda stuff

This is purely out of both you and my control. Purely depends how much money can owner throwout. and again this not only limited to hondas. Did you see 11 sri Lancer turned out to an evo at last G2G? what would the ppl in your mentality will think if the owner put his post in Autolanka asking for comments as he going to convert his 11 sri Lancer to an EVO?

Besides, you know some guys were asked to leave the Modifest for behaving like madmen. There is some history here, its not just assumptions.

I Remember it was a 14 Sri White Honda Civic. Also 99% of the cars were represented Hondas at the Modifest. Why dont you talk of rest of the Honda. aren't they capble of doing wheel spins or handbrake turns?

I Remember it was a 14 Sri White Honda Civic. Also 99% of the cars were represented Hondas at the Modifest. Why dont you talk of rest of the Honda. aren't they capble of doing wheel spins or handbrake turns?

OK, the others Hondas at the modifest other than that guy behaved like angels. Happy?

Guys no need to argue in this, Grand Civic machan there are ricers who drive hondas, subaru, mitus etc, in most events either a biker or a ricer boy try to show off and do some shit, also abt the merine drive wheel spin issue ask S_N i called him and said there are a group of ricers on the way and be carefull, they came and did their job

unfortunatly most of these ricers are either Honda boy or a biker

madz..just tell me one thing straight do u want da hondas in or out( as sm ppls comment i feel itsa not good to bring them in)..cos as we talked over the phone n stuff u expected @ least 2 gether 50. so y is this issue???. im not in the org com so dont tell me this mate cos i dnt have any control in an street event like this .people pay for a ticket n we cant control anything they do .lt may be a honda a subaru or an evo.. n other hand lot of people don't like the wardings you hav put there. mentioning racersaedge

Look guys, I'm not speaking for Madz here, but I think everyone can agree that it is in the interest of everyone in the modified car community's benefit (And I am one too) that everyone present a good image. This event will be on TV and the papers. Its going out to a wide audience.

Remember back in the early days, it was like a car show every week at GP, and its gone coz a few people misbehaved and caused to cops to view everyone with a modified car as a menace. I don't need to explain to you, Gaya, how it has effected the community, your right in the middle of it. Lotsa ppl removed the mods that made them stand out coz that made them targets even if they are not to blame. Now if people come for this and misbehave, it is everyone in the modified community that gets hurt, coz the cops and general public will view the whole community as one, just as people view the whole Honda community as one. If everyone behaves, the public will come, ohh and ahh at the cars and go home with a good image, and everyone benefits.

Now I understand you have a point that the club cannot control induviduals, but the club can at least explain the importance of presenting a good image. So hows about working to present the best face possible? Change the perception?

Hey guys as the person who is organizing this event from Celeste Event Management I thank all of you'll in supporting this event. I was following this thread from the time it started and was amazed by the responses.

But as i was going through it now I came across a few arguments from the various club members. I would greatly appreciate if we can stay away from such arguments coz this is a FRIENDS and FAMILY event for everyone to come and enjoy. Also I will be making arrangements so that all clubs can come here and have a big get-together talking to old friends and making new ones. Furthermore some car owners who do not have a club but who drive modified cars has asked us if we will let them in and YES I will allocate a slot for them too but a limited number, but they have to be modified. Parking is arranged for the rest of the spectators outside the grounds.

This will have an equal opportunity for all clubs to come participate and we will be taking the cars in as space permits as we need some space for the DJ, dance area and food stalls. So guys please try to work with me as I'm trying my level best to make this event a success :)

madz..just tell me one thing straight do u want da hondas in or out( as sm ppls comment i feel itsa not good to bring them in)..cos as we talked over the phone n stuff u expected @ least 2 gether 50. so y is this issue???. im not in the org com so dont tell me this mate cos i dnt have any control in an street event like this .people pay for a ticket n we cant control anything they do .lt may be a honda a subaru or an evo.. n other hand lot of people don't like the wardings you hav put there. mentioning racersaedge

relax guys, i don’t want fighting n pointing fingers on this forum, in general all club members should have some sort of discipline when they take part in events like this. Be it Honda,Subaru,Nismo or any other car club ! The rule applies to all, if someone try to act irresponsible by pull stunts inside he will be taken out by security personals immediately. Paying for the ticket doesn’t give permission to behave irresponsible. There will be members of private security firms as well as police personals.

as kusal pointed out we have very limited space inside for other activities, therefore we will be taking the cars in as space permits.

a street party is genaraly a diff atmosphere with less rules n sm times no rules so if sm 1 think it can be controlled as a a school assembly..so taking a school venue ..mmm i dnt knw???controlling wil be tuff.. but can giv da gurantee that honda club will not be a issue

Edited by RACERSEDGE

relax guys, i don’t want fighting n pointing fingers on this forum, in general all club members should have some sort of discipline when they take part in events like this. Be it Honda,Subaru,Nismo or any other car club ! The rule applies to all, if someone try to act irresponsible by pull stunts inside he will be taken out by security personals immediately. Paying for the ticket doesn’t give permission to behave irresponsible. There will be members of private security firms as well as police personals.

as kusal pointed out we have very limited space inside for other activities, therefore we will be taking the cars in as space permits.

this thread was going very friendly n cool untill this unnessesery post showed up pointing @ racersedge. n hondas n ext.. im fine with u madz as u said orgnizers n security people should look into those matters .i or u or any al member cant control any mis beave by people..police or security should look into that

lot of people got quiet from posting into threads n attending events n log in to forums for one genuine reason so madz dont let that happen..

ok let me get this straight, will i abe to park my car inside ? not for show off or anythn, its for the safty, i like to know it before we buy tickets

yes men you can. pls be there at least by 4:30pm

and what about the our cars MADZ, do we have to park them outside or can we take the mazda boys in.... :unsure:

machan pls come in early to make sure a slot...there will be either myself or somebody from AL at the entrance so don't worry. Hay GuruG n Predfed whats happening with MFOC club participation on ig-night ? How many cars representing the club?

Look guys, I'm not speaking for Madz here, but I think everyone can agree that it is in the interest of everyone in the modified car community's benefit (And I am one too) that everyone present a good image. This event will be on TV and the papers. Its going out to a wide audience.

Remember back in the early days, it was like a car show every week at GP, and its gone coz a few people misbehaved and caused to cops to view everyone with a modified car as a menace. I don't need to explain to you, Gaya, how it has effected the community, your right in the middle of it. Lotsa ppl removed the mods that made them stand out coz that made them targets even if they are not to blame. Now if people come for this and misbehave, it is everyone in the modified community that gets hurt, coz the cops and general public will view the whole community as one, just as people view the whole Honda community as one. If everyone behaves, the public will come, ohh and ahh at the cars and go home with a good image, and everyone benefits.

Now I understand you have a point that the club cannot control induviduals, but the club can at least explain the importance of presenting a good image. So hows about working to present the best face possible? Change the perception?

I agree to every single word mentioned on this quote. There are certain guys with modified car who act like hooligans and because of these hand full of people everyone is effected. A good example is with the cops. They treat all modified cars as a virus and try to nail us down any possible way because they are pissed off as us. We need to build up the cool community we had so that everyone enjoys our events. Yes we do street racing and stuff but as long as we are safe in what we do i dont think it much of an issue. There are certain time where i have personally gone and spoken to the cops when the hind behind trees at GP. Explain to them in a polite way and sometimes they are cool and sometime they are not. But it all depends on how you act your self at events like this. If you race when the cops are there they think that we dont give a shit about them which makes them annoyed.

Anyway what ever said and done we need to prove to the out side community that all modified car owners are not hooligans. I HOPE EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME ON THIS :)

yep this is true.. i had to keep my ride overnight at the cinnaom grand police.. coz some dude in a kitted car has made a move on the OIC's vehicle.. and after that he has ordered all modified cars to be taken into custody.... and there i was driving along merrily to CR for the soccer world cup finals..... :blink:

thats just typical! :(

remind me to tell u the 180 - 240 story @ the Bradby..

thats just typical! :(

remind me to tell u the 180 - 240 story @ the Bradby..

What i suggest is lets make this an event where the main people in the mod community can talk to all driver and owners of mod cars so that every one could enjoy driving their ride without a prob in the streets. I know that most of the guys dont know me but believe me, i have been through shit when it comes to dealing with comps, mufflers to tinted glass to incorrect # plate when everything is in order some of us have to go through this shit because of someone else. So lets make this an event where we talk to all the guys to make the mod community a better one. My mom says that all modified cars drive reckless but she knows i dont but see the impression she has??????????

Anyway let's just enjoy the night and have fun. I'm a member of the Honda club and i know 99% of the guys are genuine and safe drivers. There are the odd once who stand out but come on let's not blame it on anyone coz there are times when all of us do make that small mistake.

Cheers

Im sure Pericles remarks truly hurt Honda Club Honda community and particularly Racersedge seeing that you dare to point finger in the mugging comments

Dragging the quotes from a different thread about Hondas to this and emphasizing is totally unnecessary unless you have a veiled agenda.

Loving the old school and the ground and grass is respected. Talking bout how strict you were during your good ole prefect days is fine. But trying to teach whats good and bad to few named responsible grown up people in advance is absurd.. You may try and do it there at Ig nite if things are going weird if you dare to... Now you see results of jumping the guns.

Lets put aside our likes and dislikes here..Lets control ourselves (in every way) and make this night a good one!

MINIACE

Im sure Pericles remarks truly hurt Honda Club Honda community and particularly Racersedge seeing that you dare to point finger in the mugging comments

Dragging the quotes from a different thread about Hondas to this and emphasizing is totally unnecessary unless you have a veiled agenda.

Loving the old school and the ground and grass is respected. Talking bout how strict you were during your good ole prefect days is fine. But trying to teach whats good and bad to few named responsible grown up people in advance is absurd.. You may try and do it there at Ig nite if things are going weird if you dare to... Now you see results of jumping the guns.

Lets put aside our likes and dislikes here..Lets control ourselves (in every way) and make this night a good one!

MINIACE

Macho,

If this is meant for me what i suggested was lets talk about what we should do and should not do. I know it BS trying to teach a bunch of grown up guys. But also on the other hand we could make it work and make the modified community up and running again.

Cheers and no hard feelings :)