• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

What i suggest is lets make this an event where the main people in the mod community can talk to all driver and owners of mod cars so that every one could enjoy driving their ride without a prob in the streets. I know that most of the guys dont know me but believe me, i have been through shit when it comes to dealing with comps, mufflers to tinted glass to incorrect # plate when everything is in order some of us have to go through this shit because of someone else. So lets make this an event where we talk to all the guys to make the mod community a better one. My mom says that all modified cars drive reckless but she knows i dont but see the impression she has??????????

Anyway let's just enjoy the night and have fun. I'm a member of the Honda club and i know 99% of the guys are genuine and safe drivers. There are the odd once who stand out but come on let's not blame it on anyone coz there are times when all of us do make that small mistake.

Cheers

are u the one wo drive the yellow Honda EG with a big vonmec sticker ?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure Pericles remarks truly hurt Honda Club Honda community and particularly Racersedge seeing that you dare to point finger in the mugging comments

MINIACE

I wasn't pointing a finger at racersedge. I thought he'd have enough influence to stop people from shenanigans since he is an active and visible member of the community, which is why I asked him use that influence. I wasn't saying he or the racersedge guys were misbehaving. Oh well.

LoL... u guys are all funny.. here is a meet where u will get 200 cars at the most and everyone is fighting... i dont wanna make comparisons but over here on a bad night we have 300 cars and on a good night upward of a 1000... so pls remember ur in a small community and everyone knows each other... just relax and have a good time without acting like 'lil' children with the '' oh my god he said something bad so im not bringing my cars " or the " Honda's are ricers with bad habits " bullshit... jeez grow up silly lil men.. enjoy a good night and i wish i could have been there as well with my cars... cheers

i have been quietly observing this thread.... i think racersedge was mentioned here truly and purly because of his presence with the honda folks... but i guess u cant really control anyone... the only thing is that events like this in SL are hard to come by these days and when something does come by people dont want it to go bad...

what i think is we should do is have events in the future to cater to people who are gonna leave skid marks all over the place.. its better we give them an event so that they can do it freely rather than them doing it in the street or on an event like this and coiling on a lamp post or something like that...

Whats so special about it mate? Mind you there are so many disadvantages.So better not to park inside.

MINIACE

Ah..nothing special, but parking outside on the road ain't going to be gud, have had some gud times doing so :rolleyes: Lets see anyways, at least if other friends wanna make a move, so i can ask for a lift! And btw, we being d AL members why shouldn't we be allowed? so that we can park safely and always have a eye on our cars..don't U think so?

Im sure Pericles remarks truly hurt Honda Club Honda community and particularly Racersedge seeing that you dare to point finger in the mugging comments

Dragging the quotes from a different thread about Hondas to this and emphasizing is totally unnecessary unless you have a veiled agenda.

Loving the old school and the ground and grass is respected. Talking bout how strict you were during your good ole prefect days is fine. But trying to teach whats good and bad to few named responsible grown up people in advance is absurd.. You may try and do it there at Ig nite if things are going weird if you dare to... Now you see results of jumping the guns.

Lets put aside our likes and dislikes here..Lets control ourselves (in every way) and make this night a good one!

MINIACE

come now guys.. peri just trying to ensure things will be OK. Lets thank him (and the other good folks at Autolanka) for organizing this instead of grumbling about this and that.

if anyone here has a beef with someone, I suggest taking it up in another thread, - peri has every right to state any rule or condition or complaint he wants - since he is a moderator and he /autolanka are organizing this event - and I think his comments about wanting people to behave, and why, are quite reasonable.

Back ON topic - is the parking for 'normal' vehicles in a separate place or together with the other show cars?

Edited by Saturn

come now guys.. peri just trying to ensure things will be OK. Lets thank him (and the other good folks at Autolanka) for organizing this instead of grumbling about this and that.

if anyone here has a beef with someone, I suggest taking it up in another thread, - peri has every right to state any rule or condition or complaint he wants - since he is a moderator and he /autolanka are organizing this event - and I think his comments about wanting people to behave, and why, are quite reasonable.

Back ON topic - is the parking for 'normal' vehicles in a separate place or together with the other show cars?

macho u bringing ur cam on sunday ?

LOL dude I wish one and all cold take the blazed comments in an infantile way you acknowledged it. Thought sharing this with you since you excerpted my post.

Hurting ones pride and a motoring community standings, you find out calling a matured mid 30s foreign educated, bank executive who does a splendid job for a one make car club and doing the utmost behind the curtain task of collecting/gathering cars for this event.

MINIACE

machan pls come in early to make sure a slot...there will be either myself or somebody from AL at the entrance so don't worry. Hay GuruG n Predfed whats happening with MFOC club participation on ig-night ? How many cars representing the club?

Me back fro da dead. Sent da emails out. There'll be abt 10 cars from MFOC. Hope Prad wont come in a Toyota :angry-smiley-048: . Damn.. Our show car to be got sold last month.

Me back fro da dead. Sent da emails out. There'll be abt 10 cars from MFOC. Hope Prad wont come in a Toyota :angry-smiley-048: . Damn.. Our show car to be got sold last month.

Thanks for the update GuruG. Yep i got the email as well. Look fowerd to a good show from MFOC !