• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude :) BTW which car is mr. Razick's skyline? Is it the red one?

yep, the bright red one with the big spoiler.... one hell of an awesome car, and the owner is a very nice bloke, managed to have a chat with him about the car... he's a proper high octane petrolhead lol...

oh btw dude, we saw you walking about with the camera, wanted to say hi but you looked busy so thought we'd wait for later, then couldnt find you!

thanx for taking lods of pics of my subaru saturn,

you most welcome dude!

still waiting for my other camera - lets meet when I get it, and take some proper photos

btw.. here's a pic of the CRX

crx2c.jpg

Edited by Saturn

i'm happy to say the honda boys behaved exceptionally well yesterday(while i was there atleast)

but the same could NOT be said for some subaru folk :P

not some, just one ricer, the bugger must been a X honda owner for sure <_<

i'm happy to say the honda boys behaved exceptionally well yesterday(while i was there atleast)

but the same could NOT be said for some subaru folk :P

The inner ricers in several ppl came out. The Subaru I told off. Then I saw an RX-8. And a civic trying reverse do-nuts. Tho they were both leaving already, so really didn't get a chance.

But the Macvud guys really behaved. I guess they don't wanna ding their kits anywhere or get pelted with stones flying off tires :D

Edited by Pericles

The inner ricers in several ppl came out. The Subaru I told off. Then I saw an RX-8. And a civic trying reverse do-nuts. Tho they were both leaving already, so really didn't get a chance.

But the Macvud guys really behaved. I guess they don't wanna ding their kits anywhere or get pelted with stones flying off tires :D

wasn't there someone at the entrance to inform/instruct drivers to behave themselves?

anyways looks like another successful event. well done guys. waiting for the pics (hurry up LOL)

nice pic's saturn the event seems to be a blast ..loved riyaz R33 i saw how it performs on you tube thats a bloddy fast car ...hope to see much more in the coming few days .....congradz guys for a job weldone ....

wasn't there someone at the entrance to inform/instruct drivers to behave themselves?

yeah, when i parked next to riyaz sky he came and said only Nissan park here then i thought chrysler was taken over by nissan or something, so the guy swho me a silver color car with Al stiker and said u can park next to that lancer, damn hes a smart ass :action-smiley-060:

yeah, when i parked next to riyaz sky he came and said only Nissan park here then i thought chrysler was taken over by nissan or something, so the guy swho me a silver color car with Al stiker and said u can park next to that lancer, damn hes a smart ass :action-smiley-060:

lols! poor FX! :angry-smiley-048: i missd d whole thing! altho i had a booked parking inside, due 2 sic WORK!

you most welcome dude!

still waiting for my other camera - lets meet when I get it, and take some proper photos

btw.. here's a pic of the CRX

crx2c.jpg

Since no one has pointed it out, I feel compelled to point out that that car is a Del Sol, not a CRX...

And what other camera?

not some, just one ricer, the bugger must been a X honda owner for sure <_<

Hard to beleive though, GihanFX doing his best to forget his all funny ricing did with Hyundai Accent sometime back.

Also, as long as the impressa behaved bad on the event is not you, why you commenting on unknown facts?

Hard to beleive though, GihanFX doing his best to forget his all funny ricing did with Hyundai Accent sometime back.

Also, as long as the impressa behaved bad on the event is not you, why you commenting on unknown facts?

True!!! but he've learned and grown up and is a proper street devil now! shouldn't we be happy for his improvement? i my self cant do that much (as for yet) own such a fast car, altho i would dead luv to :rolleyes: