• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Primera Hp12

Rae

Hi guys i was referred to Autolanka by a fellow member just to get some help if possible.

Would anyone be able to point me towards a Nissan Primera hp12 that is up for sale. If any of you do have any details would you please be kind enough to pass it onto me thanks.

Thanks in advance.

Raehan.

Hi & welcome to the forum! :)

unfortunately advertising vehicles on the forum is not quite allowed , so it might not be entirely ethical of us to suggest a particular car as such..

i trolled through the old Autolanka classifieds in the hope of getting you a lead from that lot at least,but was rather suprised to find that there are NO Hp12's for sale on that list :blink:

Hi & welcome to the forum! :)

unfortunately advertising vehicles on the forum is not quite allowed , so it might not be entirely ethical of us to suggest a particular car as such..

i trolled through the old Autolanka classifieds in the hope of getting you a lead from that lot at least,but was rather suprised to find that there are NO Hp12's for sale on that list :blink:

Much appreciate the effort you've put in going through the old classifieds. Totally understand if its against forum rules for you to suggest a car.

Thanks again mate for your efforts.

Much appreciate the effort you've put in going through the old classifieds. Totally understand if its against forum rules for you to suggest a car.

Thanks again mate for your efforts.

happy to help , or at least try to :)

select the option for email alerts when this thread is active

will keep an eye out and give the thread a bump if something turns up on the classifieds

Just to help you out, here is a list of the Hp12's I know of:

Silver- 3 cars, Kc2626, The Wahab's car & Mine (both H plates)

Grey(ish) Ashan (AL forum member, H plates)

Maroon J plates (seen around Col-2)

Black H plates (not seen for sometime, last seen around col-2) -had a small knock on the front fender

White- K plates (Was brought unreg by a car sale famous for exotics on Dutugamunu Street, now for sale by another famous car sale)

Gold- 2 cars. One was for sale, for a long time at a car sale in Col-6 (H Plates) only heard of the other one, have never seen it though.

But I got to say there must be more than 9 cars in country.

• 6 months later...
Just to help you out, here is a list of the Hp12's I know of:

Silver- 3 cars, Kc2626, The Wahab's car & Mine (both H plates)

Grey(ish) Ashan (AL forum member, H plates)

Maroon J plates (seen around Col-2)

Black H plates (not seen for sometime, last seen around col-2) -had a small knock on the front fender

White- K plates (Was brought unreg by a car sale famous for exotics on Dutugamunu Street, now for sale by another famous car sale)

Gold- 2 cars. One was for sale, for a long time at a car sale in Col-6 (H Plates) only heard of the other one, have never seen it though.

But I got to say there must be more than 9 cars in country.

adding 2 more card to ur list

White - cant remember the number, last seen @ the same garage i go. still there waiting for the new gear box and engine

Bluish green - diesel car

• 10 months later...

How many black car's have you seen mate?

And what do you mean by f'd up? able to elaborate on it please?

the one in bad condition- had a cracked paint job in several shades, scratches, alloys were changed, interior was roughed up, exhaust changed, lights were yellowed. Did you find a car?

Edited by Elvis_Pil

Think it is- as I've not seen any other white HP12. No info on the car as it was not owned in the known circles. But it bounced around a few Dehiwela car sales about 3 or 4 months back. Looked in pretty good condition.

Still bouncing i reckon cuz i saw it at one and am wondering if it's worth looking into...

the one in bad condition- had a cracked paint job in several shades, scratches, alloys were changed, interior was roughed up, exhaust changed, lights were yellowed. Did you find a car?

Yeah mate, I did find a car and it's black so I was just wondering if you were talking about my car because I don't have any of those things you mentioned on mine :)

Still bouncing i reckon cuz i saw it at one and am wondering if it's worth looking into...

Mate I know of one white car with some chasis damage and the km's have been re-wound I am not sure if its the one for sale or not and we only found out about the chasis damage was when we took it to A*W and got them to check on the car and we found out so best is just make sure that's not the car bouncing around for sale.

Mate I know of one white car with some chasis damage and the km's have been re-wound I am not sure if its the one for sale or not and we only found out about the chasis damage was when we took it to A*W and got them to check on the car and we found out so best is just make sure that's not the car bouncing around for sale.

Hmmm.. someone was saying a few months back that the white car actually sold for a very low amount- under 25 or so. So that could explain it. Good that you got it confirmed as I was having nightmares after the car sold for so little :):P

Hmmm.. someone was saying a few months back that the white car actually sold for a very low amount- under 25 or so. So that could explain it. Good that you got it confirmed as I was having nightmares after the car sold for so little :):P

Any idea how much the gold car in the classifieds changed hands for?